One of the major challenges facing Australian businesses is finding and retaining great talent. At Beam, we have curated the highest calibre talent to ensure you meet your business goals. And they’re ready to go!
There is an amazing pool of high quality, professional talent who are vetted by Beam to meet the corporate standard, with minimum 7+ years professional experience. They are seeking flexibility and the perfect role that allows them to be a parent and fulfill their career aspirations. By just offering flexible roles in school hours or 1-4 long days a week, you can now access that talent through Beam. All you need to do is think about what you need done, what hours/days are needed and post the job on our site. There are no upfront fees or hidden costs. Just pay on successful placement - part payment on signing and the rest after probation.
Many Australian businesses aim to improve gender diversity in their leadership ranks, to improve profitability and to play their part in improving female participation in the workforce. Beam provides a female leadership pipeline strategy for these organisations, informing them about how to provide the balanced and nurturing environment parents need during the juggling years while their children are young. Smart! The Process
- Sign up with Beam and select a time to meet with Beam over Skype or Facetime.
- During our meeting, we will introduce you to Beam and understand and clarify your requirements for the role(s) you are looking to fill.
- After the meeting, if your requirements align with Beam's philosophy, your account will be activated. You will then be able to complete a detailed description of the role/project, when you want it and how much you are willing to pay.
- Browse profiles and find candidates that are perfectly suited to you.
- You will be notified via email when a Beamer applies for your role. Review and set up interviews directly with your Beamers during the decision making process.
- When you’ve found the perfect candidate, negotiate terms with them directly. No job can start without a letter of offer detailing the agreed scope of work, signed off by both parties and Beam Australia.