IWannaTicket is a full service event ticketing platform. We provide enterprise-quality support to professional event organisers, including some of the largest festivals in Australia.
We are unrelentingly committed to our clients. Our team of ticketing experts help solve complex ticketing problems.
Since inception in 2008, we have experienced strong growth and are looking for someone who can bring energy and skill to drive our next growth phase. We are currently looking for a highly experienced Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a proven talent for building lasting commercial partnerships. This position plays an important role in ticketing operations and is responsible for providing clients a high level of support in using our platform.
- Become an expert in all aspects of our platform
- Day to day management of client support requests
- Utilizing SaaS services and managing service providers
- Assist with onboarding and training of the platform with new clients
- Oversee event execution, including communicating with and managing relevant stakeholders (both internal and external) in the lead up to, during, and after events.
The successful applicant will be:
- A stickler for attention to detail
- Have the ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multitasking environment
- Have proactive work ethic
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a team member, you will:
- Be adaptable, able to mould to an ever changing environment
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, being able to think of and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems
- Have well developed time management skills
- Be comfortable with numbers and reporting
- Possess a keen eye for detail whilst demonstrating a sense of urgency in delivery
- Be able to quickly establish rapport and develop client relationships
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results
- Experience working with software & technology
- Well developed skills using Google Docs and Excel
- Experience in event management a plus
What’s the deal?
- Part-time: between 3-4 days
- Salary: up to $80k inclusive of super as a Full Time Equivalent, depending on experience
- Location: We are based in Paddington
- Start date: as soon as you are ready, we are!
This role offers the chance for a great work/life balance whilst also having a great career.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam first.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.