Sustainable Energy Solutions is an established and growing business with extensive experience consulting on Energy needs to medium and large organisations around Australia. We are a dynamic and nimble organisation, progressive in the way we reward good performers and structure our work. The company’s client retention rates lead the industry, reflecting a reputation of integrity and expertise, with superior quality service. Our goal is to reduce energy costs for clients and to be first-adopters of new forms of sustainable energy to help bring new, renewable and energy efficiency management to the market.
The company has superior supplier agreements, capability and market knowledge. With a nimble strategy to move with the fast-changing industry, we’ve continued to grow at a fast rate, and our people’s careers with it.
People are our company’s biggest asset. We believe that happy people make the happiest clients.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a client-focused Account Manager who is passionate about sales and building strong working relationships. You will manage your own portfolio of clients in a dynamic team, dealing with senior executives including Company Directors, Finance Directors, Procurement Managers, Facilities Managers and CEO’s.
You will be fully trained in traditional and new energy products and in how the energy industry works. You will receive full support from your manager, the Head of Account Management, and other people in the leadership team.
You will be a highly motivated individual who thrives on hitting sales targets and is a strong verbal and written communicator. You will truly care about providing clients with the best possible energy advice, as well as helping to build the company.
We’re looking for someone who is willing to embrace the benefits of this role and enjoy working in our dynamic and outcomes driven environment.
You would be responsible for managing your own portfolio of Corporate and SME clients by:
• Providing exceptional client service
• Hitting established sales targets
• Formulating proposals
• Multi-tasking to effectively serve a high volume of clients
• Responding in a timely and efficient way to client enquiries and issues
• Following up with clients
• Maintaining product knowledge
• Sending out and following up on marketing campaigns
• Analysing current client information to identify new cross-sell opportunities
• Managing cross-sell opportunities from start to finish
• Liaising positively and effectively with other teams in the company
• Attending and contributing to team meetings
Skills and Experience
To be a great fit, we are looking for the successful candidate to have the following attributes:
• Able to build relationships with clients at senior levels
• Strong work ethic and approach to time management
• Able to manage multiple tasks/client enquires accurately and efficiently
• Great communicator and confident, friendly phone manner
• Thrive on hitting sales targets
• Strong team player with excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated, energetic and articulate
• Experience in an account management, sales or customer service role
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
• A commitment to work-life balance – we want you to work in a way that suits you.
• Great career opportunities working in a dynamic organisation and industry offering an attractive commission structure.
• Part-time: 32 hours a week (4 full days or 5 shorter days).
• Location: Our offices are located in the Sydney CBD. You would initially be required to come into the office, with WFH options available at a later stage.
• Salary: $80k + super + bonus/commissions
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!