JNP Advisory is a specialist chartered accounting and commercial law firm specialising in the provision of business transaction, succession, and valuation advice. Since being established in 2011, JNP Advisory has earnt an enviable reputation for achieving high quality results through technical excellence and sound execution capability. Our clients operate across diverse industries and range from large public companies such as the Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp and Macquarie Bank to entrepreneurial privately owned businesses.
A key element to our success has been our commitment to provide highly qualified individuals flexible work solutions, interesting assignments, c-suite client interaction and a collaborative team environment.
For more information about JNP Advisory visit www.jnpadvisory.com.au.
About the role
The broad responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing financial and other information in relation to our clients for use in the following assignments:
○ Valuation / financial modelling;
○ Due diligence & feasibility reviews;
○ Normalisation of earnings, and
○ Cash flow forecasting.
- Liaising with client personnel regarding past business performance and future forecasts.
- Writing reports and supporting the Director with overall client engagement management.
- Assisting the Director execute transactions.
- Maintaining positive, productive, and professional relationships with client personnel, colleagues, and
- CA qualification with a minimum 5 years post CA qualification experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and a sound grasp of financial accounting.
- An ability to use current technology and tools to enhance service delivery.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills.
- An ability to quickly interpret and review financial information and apply advanced financial analysis skills.
- Experience working in the audit or business services division of a Big 4 firm.
- Succinct and insightful report preparation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent ability in interpreting and analysing key business and valuation drivers.
- Achievement of, or progress towards, GradDipAppFin, MAppFin, CFA qualification or an equivalent post graduate qualification.
- Experience in managing complex matters across multiple clients.
- Confidence in managing and dealing with personnel across a business including senior employees/ business executives (C-Suite personnel)
- Experience working in the corporate finance/transaction services division of a Big 4 firm or an investment banking environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in law.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and a desire to take commercial ownership of tasks.
- Part time: 2-3 days per week. This is a super flexible role, with the opportunity to set the hours/days worked and leave taken to suit childcare or other personal commitments.
- Salary: $70 – $80 per hour inclusive of superannuation (negotiable depending upon skills & experience).
- Location: Drummoyne, Sydney. You will be required to work at least one day in the office, but the rest can be done remotely upon request.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!