We are a specialist Chartered Accounting Firm that works very closely with our clients to assist them with achieving their business and personal goals. The Firm’s clientele spans the entire spectrum of small to medium size businesses (both family and independently owned) and we provide the required suite of services associated with business growth and wealth creation strategies.
We are at the forefront in utilising technology for all our work processes and client interactions which has allowed us to remove the need for timesheets for our staff. We offer flexible working arrangements (including working from home) and provide our staff with all of the necessary opportunities to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Our office is modern and we are located close to Circular Quay and Wynyard train stations.
About the role
We are looking for a part-time manager to join our firm.
This role involves a wide array of tasks including, but not limited to: –
- A sound knowledge with respect to tax return and financial statement preparation for all entity types;
- Manage and ensure that all client tax obligations are met prior to respective deadlines;
- Liaising with the ATO & other regulatory bodies;
- Managing other day to day needs of the client as they arise; and
- Managing the ongoing fee expectations of the clients.
Key skills and attributes
- Degree qualified in Accounting and/or Business Commerce;
- CA or CPA qualified;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and the ability to work unsupervised;
- The ability to work and collaborate with others to ensure that our client’s expectations are continually met;
- A focus on continuously improving processes and service offering to clients;
- Advanced skills in accounting software (preferably Xero);
- Strong Excel Skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to consult and provide advice to all levels of the organisation and their clients; and
- The ability to make risk management decisions on behalf of our Firm and the clients.
Location: Sydney (close to Circular Quay and Wynyard train stations.)
Days: 3 days
Salary: will fall between a range of $60K – $75K (annualised $100K – $125K) depending on your experience and suitability to the role.
Start date: ASAP!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!