Christian Brothers’ High School, Lewisham is an independent Catholic School catering for 1,350 boys from Years 5-12. We are looking for an enthusiastic, honest and reliable Accounts and Payroll Officer to join our finance team on a part-time basis (25 hours per week). This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to work school hours during term time only.
The Accounts & Payroll Officer will work closely with the Payroll Manager to oversee the day to day responsibilities within payroll, accounts payable, school fees, cashier/banking and other finance related administrative duties.
This role is permanent part time, working 5 hours per day across 5 days per week during school term times only.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the efficient delivery of all finance activities the across the School
- Process fortnightly end-to-end payroll
- Process school fees
- Complete accounts payable duties
- Assist with other general administrative duties as required
- You are an experience payroll and accounts professional
- You have previous experience with payroll and accounting software such Sage Micropay, Xero, Sentral, Microsoft Suite
- You possess a knowledge of general payroll policies, procedures, operations and legislation
- You can demonstrate a high level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You hold a suitable qualification in Payroll or Accounts
What’s the deal?
- Permanent part time position | 25 hours per week over 5 days
- Time off during school holidays
- Salary $69,000 full time equivalent + super
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you.