Atomic Tangerine is a growth marketing agency that empowers small and medium sized organisations. We develop and execute channel agnostic brand and marketing strategies that deliver measurable outcomes to enable our clients achieve their business objectives.
We are driven by our values of quality, authenticity, agility, respect and creativity in everything we do.
The Production Manager is a new role within the agency and will be pivotal to our future success. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that our projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget. You will be a key client touch point, and your success will be measured directly on the extent to which projects are deliver on time and to budget and on how satisfied our clients are with Atomic Tangerine delivery. Working with our internal team, contractors and partner agencies, it will be up to you as the Production Manager to ensure we meet our customer promise.
A super-star communicator, you will be highly organised with the ability to firmly but tactfully keep everyone focused and on track. You’ll be able to juggle multiple deliverables at the same time, prioritising and making decisions on the fly. While we haven’t delivered digital projects ourselves (we’re in the process of building our digital capability), we do act as our client’s eyes and ears across their digital delivery. As a digital expert within the Agency, it will fall to you to monitor digital delivery to identify early warning signs that something may be going off track.
Key responsibilities of the role
- The role will develop and grow as the agency evolves; however, it will initially include:
- Managing internal team members, external suppliers and partners across a range of disciplines (print, digital, photography, videography, events) to ensure delivery on time and on budget
- Preparing, presenting and maintaining project plans
- Preparing and presenting reports on delivery performance (time utilisation, gross margin, etc)
- Scheduling and attending client meetings
- Sourcing quotes from suppliers, and managing invoicing
- Working with the MD to prepare pitch documents and quotes for clients
- Assisting with elements of project delivery (time permitting):
- Helping conduct and collate market research
- Updating websites and creating newsletters
- Drafting, proofing and editing copy for online and offline
- Preparing performance reporting on marketing activities
Key selection criteria
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar agency role
- Fine attention to detail (1 pixel out is a pixel too many!)
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills to deliver outcomes on time
- Experience with analytics and reporting a positive
- Ability to think creatively, on your feet, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Initiative to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and figure things out if necessary
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Experience in digital agency strongly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office –especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience working with digital practitioners and digital marketing platforms (Display, SEM, SEO, Social (Hootsuite), Web Analytics (Google), eDM (Mailchimp / Campaign Monitor), WCMS (WordPress), CRM (Saleforce, Hubspot)
What else do you need to know?
Atomic Tangerine works with not-for-profit and for-purpose organisations as well as small and medium sized businesses. We pride ourselves on making a difference and moving the dial. We’re a small but growing team and we genuinely value work/ life balance. We are fanatical about meeting deadlines – but we also know family comes first – and we always have each other’s backs.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity within our staff and clients. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
We strongly believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people of colour, LGBTQI individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities or foreign-born residents.
Location – We currently work remotely and in a home office but will be looking for new office-space when the COVID crisis has passed. You may be required to work from clients’ premises or other venues around Sydney – but flexible working and working from home is a core element of how we operate.
Salary: $80,000 plus super pro rata
Start : ASAP
How to apply
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent arrives.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!