We’re a health clinic located in Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches. We use integrated natural therapies to address your mental, emotional and physical needs using integrated natural therapies.
We’ve helped over 50,000+ clients in the past 30 years and we all about positive patient outcomes – it is why we exist.
About the role
Be the first point of contact for Therapy Works. Ensure all patients are greeted and attended to in a positive, supportive and professional manner. Coordinate and organise appointments, practitioner and patient needs, clinic and admin duties to facilitate the smooth running of the clinic and support the delivery of quality patient care.
The role requirements include:
- Manage patient enquiry and questions face to face, through email, website, social media and phone
- Management of Clinic software – booking systems
- Proactive attitude to anticipate the needs of practitioners and clients
- Marketing skills across various platforms – Print, Social Media skills- Instagram, Facebook, Website, Newsletter production
- Sales skills as you are promoting the services of the practitioners, the clinic and products
- Product ordering and stock management.
- Flexibility to step in where someone else in your role may be unable to work – back up other staff members.
- Kindness and compassion as patients are all in need of a high level of personal care. Our practitioner base accommodate and treat all health care issues….anything from Mental Health issues to Chronic pain management to Cancer patients. Some of our patients are terminal and at risk.
- Allied Health care exposure and experience – Acupuncture, Ayurvedic Medicine,
Key competencies required:
- Excellent presentation
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and Planning skills
- Adaptability – the ability to meet changing demands and situations- staying calm under pressure.
Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chiropractic, Clinical Nutrition, Counselling, Kinesiology, MBSR, Meditation, Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Pilates, Psychology, Remedial Massage Therapies, Reiki, Yoga, Yoga therapy, Yoga Teacher Training.
- Working in a positive, helpful and professional environment.
- Providing our local community with excellent health care services in an aesthetically pleasing clinic space.
- Access to professional health care services support and products at generously discounted rates.
- Some degree of flexibility to the working week and hours worked.
- Therapy Works practitioners collectively provide a harmonious and positive caring working environment. Our clinicians are supportive of, respectful of and grateful for the person in this role.
Terms of employment:
- Permanent part-time – between 3-4 days/week (most likely Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with the addition of a flexible Thursday)
- Health Professionals and Support Services – Level 7 – ( pay above award rate). Hourly rate – $33.00 /hour plus Super, Holiday loading and Sickness benefits.
- Some flexibility around working hours
- 3 month trial period
How to apply
Please apply before the 30th June.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!