Infrastructure Capital Group (ICG) is an Australian-based boutique infrastructure investment manager with over $2.5 billion of funds under management and offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
With over 20 years’ of experience in infrastructure investments, ICG has a proven track record across all stages of the investment cycle.
We have built a hard to replicate portfolio of quality infrastructure assets across Australia – diversified by sector, counterparty and risk profile.
At ICG, what is on offer is a great bunch of super bright and very talented professionals who genuinely care about both the success of ICG and each other’s welfare.
We are looking for a highly organised and solution-driven Assistant Company Secretary to join our smart and passionate team!
You will have a strong eye for detail, take pride in quality output and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
A tremendous work ethic and a high level of maturity is imperative, as is the ability to juggle a number of competing priorities at a time.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and the Company Secretary, you will be responsible for assisting the team to ensure the ICG of companies runs its various Board and Committees; efficiently and complies with all of its regulatory and statutory requirements.
You will be responsible for assisting the Company Secretary in the provision of company secretarial services for 45 companies:
Managing Board processes
● Preparing and distributing Board and Committee agendas/papers;
● Drafting of submissions for the Board papers as required;
● Distributing Board papers via Boardvantage;
● Minuting investment manager and investee company Board meetings, including investment Committee and the prompt delivery of minutes and matters arising to relevant stakeholders;
● Providing support to the investee company Boards as required;
● Assisting with trustee services for co-investment trusts;
● Managing and coordinating the processing, verification and execution of all legal documentation on behalf Company Secretary;
● Support the Company Secretary to execute the Group’s share registry responsibilities;
● Attending to the lodgement of all requisite ASIC documents and other reporting obligations including AFSL compliance/variations and changes to responsible managers;
● Incorporation of new companies;
● Managing reporting portals such as ASIC, ABR and CAS360; and
● Providing support in administering the compliance and risk framework and associated policies.
You will also be responsible for organising online compliance training for staff.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant company secretarial experience, ideally in a complex group managing company secretarial responsibilities.
Strong organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and interpersonal skills are a must.
A working knowledge of ASIC’s regulatory requirements, and experience with unlisted entities, trusts and ASFL requirements would be a plus.
What’s the deal?
● Salary: $120K inclusive of super as a Full Time Equivalent
● Full time, but, we can be flexible on start/end times so long as you work to the current demands of the role. If you are keen to travel to the office outside peak times, let’s chat further on what could work!
● Location: Sydney preferred, but we also have an office in Melbourne so are open to applicants from Melbourne too.
○ Both Sydney and Melbourne offices are in the CBD.
● Starting: We’d love you to start ASAP. Note: interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!