Are you a strong team leader with financial modelling and project management expertise combined with a real passion for client service and consulting capability.
- Flexible work options – work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Voted LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace 2018
- 18-week parental leave for Mum, Dad & foster carers
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a skilled individual to join our Deals Modelling Team in a Manager role. This is an exceptional opportunity to build upon your existing skills, within a progressive and supportive environment. In this role you will be delivering value and solutions; not just spreadsheets!
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our Deals Modelling team is an important part of our successful Financial Advisory business, connecting through our Deals teams (Transaction Services, M&A, Infrastructure Lead Advisory and Debt Advisory) and on into our Consulting business,
working directly for a wide range of clients in every business environment from PE, M&A, to PPPs through to supporting CFOs with their planning and forecasting and improving how they leverage their data.
As a Manager, your impact will be seen in your ability to think outside the box, inspire and motivate others, and provide high level analysis and solutions to our clients. You will show passion for solving problems using Excel and other tools, and have a strong
desire to further your career within financial modelling.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
You will have:
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Model build and delivery experience with Excel and cloud-based modelling tools
- Model review experience for PPPs, infrastructure and other major M&A
- Project management experience
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge
- An awareness of VBA – preferably at a highly proficient level
- Practical financial skills including a relevant degree and further study such as the
CA, CFA, CPA, FINSIA or similar
In addition to a background in financial modelling we encourage applicants with strengths in complex data manipulation and analysis, trend analysis and forecasting to express their interest for this opportunity. Proven experience with tools such as Power
Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Alteryx, SQL, Tableau and/or Qlik will be highly regarded.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have strong technical capabilities in your area of expertise and a real desire to continue to learn and develop
- Have experience managing and developing a high performing team
- Are commercially focused and passionate about understanding businesses and their unique value drivers.
- Thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and are a problem solver, the kind of person who can reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity
networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in- class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting.
If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now here through Beam Australia
Related Jobs (6)
Infrastructure Research and Portfolio Analyst | Melbourne | 3-4 days on February 14, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Manager, Internal Audit | PwC | Melbourne | 4 days on September 20, 2018