● Work with an interesting and diverse client base
● Join a dynamic and progressive team
● We are committed to flexible working conversations
PwC Australia helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. With over 6,000 staff nationally we are a member firm of the PwC network globally and one of Australia’s leading professional services firms. We assist a range of clients including Australian businesses, not-for-profit organisations and governments to assess their performance and improve the way they work.
PwC’s Transaction Services team builds financial and commercial confidence for our clients so they can not only operate effectively, but thrive in a modern global transaction environment.
About the role:
Our successful, market leading Transaction Services helps clients navigate through our ever changing commercial landscape through expert vendor/financial due diligence, and bid support/defence. This team make up part of the wider Deals team who collectively bring deep industry experience and international networks to help businesses succeed from deal concept to deal close.
As an Associate Director in this team, you will have the opportunity to work with and be one of our leaders within all facets of TS projects, participate in a collaborative team, with a focus on knowledge sharing and thought leadership, coach the Managers, Senior Associates and Associates.
You will focus on building lasting relationships as a trusted advisor to an interesting client base, including international corporates, and global and domestic private equity firms.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not exclusive to:
● Client delivery
● Leading and coaching engagement teams, including other service teams
● Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
● Developing and writing due diligence reports
● Managing investigating accountant work on public offerings
● Working directly with other 3rd party advisers
● Business development
● Targeting and developing relationships with existing and new prospective clients
● Conducting sector research and assisting with development of thought leadership
● A commercial and analytical focus on understanding businesses and value drivers
● Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● A team focused style with strong organisational and project management skills
● Proven business development and client relationship management experience
● Self-motivated and proactive
● Strong focus on building client relationships – internal and external.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Excellent business writing and Excel skills (experience with financial modelling would be advantageous)
● Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
● A flexible working style with previous staff management experience
● Completed a relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Commerce/Business or related qualification. CA qualification required. Further studies in CFA, Master of Finance, FINSIA or similar discipline would be advantageous
We are looking for strong candidates in Melbourne & Sydney for 4 days per week or school hours.
If this sounds like a role that is of interest to you, please apply here through Beam. We look forward to meeting you.
Related Jobs (4)
Tax Specialists: Manager Level, PwC – Melb/Syd, part-time on December 19, 2017 Permanent Part Time
Accountant, Jack Lawrence – Double Bay, Sydney, 2.5-3.5 days on November 10, 2017 Permanent Part Time