This is an outstanding opportunity for a Risk & Compliance / Assurance professional to join CCI, leading insurance company. We are one of the oldest insurance companies in Australia, and we exist to support the mission of the Catholic Church.
For over 100 years CCI has insured Catholic organisations, we have competitive packages for individual insurance as well and in addition to providing insurance we enjoy giving back to the Catholic community through a range of community programs, projects and causes.
What will you create?
In your role as Assurance Lead, you will:
• Develop and implement a comprehensive risk and compliance operational program to support the business.
• Design (in conjunction with the business) monitor and test key controls to ensure service delivery complies with all operational, legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Provide support and assurance to Senior Leadership Team members.
• Act as a risk champion, promoting an effective risk management culture by facilitating business risk activities, proactively & reactively reviewing insights and support management to embed this into operations.
• Part-time: 3 days
• Location: Melbourne
• Flexible work options
• You chose 1 of 6 areas of the business that you would like to partner with
Requirements for this role
• Extensive experience in risk management or related areas
• Strong understanding and experience of the regulatory environment, particularly in regard to APRA and ASIC
• Demonstrated experience in maintaining the relevant business risk profile; compliance plan, issue register; incident and breach register; complaints register; Business Impact Assessment and other Business Continuity artefacts all within specified timeframes
• Degree qualified or extensive experience in Financial Service industry
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you.