Skyjed is a cloud-based software as a service provider of AI enhanced life-of-product governance and reporting tools. Skyjed monitors operational & non-financial product health for enhanced trust.
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high potential start up on the ground floor. This is one of them.
We have a huge global opportunity in front of us, with Skyjed being a Regtech pathway for organisations to meet post-Hayne inquiry compliance standards.
We have an amazing, passionate team who are all leaders in their respective fields, and bring a diverse skills mix!
Also, we were recognised as RegtechAccelerate start-up in 2019, so we have established a global presence and we’re just getting started…
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are seeking a B2B Digital Marketing Manager with a proven background in scaling businesses, to spearhead our growth in the Australian market.
This is a newly created role to build our presence across our buyer journey, and planning and implementing all digital marketing efforts.
We need you to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in our Hubspot CMS and CMS
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the team to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, including with a focus on growing a small-medium business
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
We don’t expect you to have all of these skills, and would love to hear from you if you are a digital native and believe you can make strong contributions to our digital marketing!
What’s the deal?
- Part-time options with flexible working including: 24-30 hours a week, 3-4 days a week or equivalent across the week
- Salary: we’re flexible on this, and this is highly dependent on experience and impact – we are open to the right person being a part of our leadership team
- Location: this is a virtual role. While we have offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we’re really flexible with how and where you work
- Starting: as soon as possible!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam first!
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.