BidEnergy is a game changer in the energy industry worldwide. Our use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) within a cloud-based platform, enables businesses to take control of their energy portfolio with ease that has never been seen before. An ASX listed business we have been announced as a top 10 AFR Boss most innovative company list for 2019.
About the role
BidEnergy is seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to help drive our hyper global growth. Operating in a fast-paced and evolving environment, you will be responsible for coordinating and structuring our marketing drive to improve our brand and build a sales pipeline. This is a busy, diverse and very hands-on role and a great time to join to provide experience to accelerate our growth as the world’s leading RPA platform in energy spend management.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments to drive acquisition.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Review current collateral and redefine the value proposition and key messages.
- Deliver high quality marketing collateral and stakeholder communications including print, electronic and social media; including the creation and management of company websites.
- Deliver market insights and competitor analysis
- Review brand positioning and shift brand perception to increase market share
- Select, plan, and execute events and trade shows
- Serves as the primary day-to-day point of contact with third-party vendors to coordinate the execution of marketing programs.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance, recommend and make adjustments when necessary
- Build out the marketing function
- At least 5+ years marketing experience working in B2B high growth technology companies (preferred)
- Energy Experience viewed favourably
- Proven track record of managing B2B marketing campaigns with experience of driving quantifiable ROI, pipeline and revenue.
- A business builder able to deliver repeatable process
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with change
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- A collaborative, dynamic, positive, and organised marketing professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You can understand what is key to achieving a goal and can prioritise under pressure the outcomes that matter
What’s the deal?
- Hours: 4 days / 30 hours a week
- Salary: $130k including Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Location: Melbourne CBD
If this is the role for you, sign up to Beam here so you can apply asap! Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.