About Table of Plenty
The Table of Plenty story was born out of a passion for health and resolve to reconnect to a way of life – a life of plenty. Be inspired by our founder Kate’s story here. When you meet the CEOs Kate and Tal, you know their mission is genuine – to make nourishing yourself easy through good food, education and inspiration.
In this new role, Kate is “looking forward to finding a great person to work with to liberate the next level of innovation and marketing”.
We are on the lookout for a Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and generate strategies that grow our market share and the brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Product and brand marketing experience within the FMCG industry and working with major supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths, is a must!
You will report directly to Kate and have responsibility for:
The Brand Strategy:
- Develop marketing strategy and brand plan
- Develop 2 year NPD Innovation strategy
- Create reports and tools for measuring progress and success
- Develop and Report on the annual Budget
New Product Development:
- Manage product development timelines
- Manage category development timelines and plans
- Manage NPD and Marketing relationships with retailers
Manage relationships with key suppliers such as marketing and PR agency
- Manage always-on marketing such as digital advertising, social media, website, influencer engagement, competitions, sampling etc.
You will have a team of 2-3 people: a product manager/junior brand manager, a marketing intern/coordinator and an NPD Coordinator to help you execute on the strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Product and brand marketing experience within the FMCG industry and working with major supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths
- A positive, proactive attitude and ability work autonomously (needed in these COVID times)
- A connection with, and a passion for, the brand story and for healthy food
- Experience in NPD: with the ability to generate and execute new products end to end
- Some management experience leading a small team
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience launching consumer products to market
- Digital marketing expertise, including social media
- Experience pitching and presenting NPD to major retailers (preferred but not required)
What’s the deal?
- Flexibility: we are open to discussing working from home for part of the week based around business needs
- Hours: 5 days with flexible hours, with core hours are 9:30–3pm with early start or late finish possible as agreed with the team.
- Salary: $110k base + $10k Bonus + Super Full Time Equivalent ($131,400 on target earnings)
- Location: Cheltenham – with flexibility to work from home – about 50% of the work is collaborative so best done in the office… when restrictions allow!
- Starting: as soon as you’re available
How to apply:
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply asap.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
We look forward to meeting you.