The Marketing Pool is a boutique, full service, independent Marketing Communications Agency built around talented creative professionals. With over three decades of industry experience we have amassed much knowledge along the way.
Over the past few years, owing to a combination of factors (age, babies etc.), we have shrunk to a small boutique shop and have been happily cruising along by retaining half a dozen of the best operators and blue chip, loyal clients.
Our assets of experience and a fantastic client base, offers a unique opportunity for someone with the right qualifications, proven know-how and ambitions to jump in. You’d need to have appreciation for, and complement our “good bits”, like our family culture, creativity, client service levels and non-precious work ethics.
This is super exciting: we’re looking for a new job share partner to manage our key accounts, with our wonderful Zoe… someone to work 3 days a week, with one day crossover with Zoe.
We specialise in promotions, events, digital campaigns, loyalty programs, POS and artwork design.
We are also looking for a future leader, someone to take on management responsibilities in the next few years as our CEO scales back. This could continue in a part-time capacity of course. The most important thing is the leadership potential and desire to develop to this role.
The focus is on delivering fast-turnaround campaigns to our clients, in collaboration with Zoe across the week. The focus is on BTL Marketing deliverables and as part of this you will:
- Manage projects day-to-day
- Develop strategic concepts to meet client objectives and brief on requirements
- Present and pitch to clients
- Independently manage projects from end to end
- Maintain and strengthen client portfolios
- Manage all client, in-house and supplier relationships
- Manage timelines and cost estimates
- Develop creative briefs
- Recognise and maximise new business opportunities
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone who combines strong BTL marketing capability with excellent client service and a spirit of generosity in team collaboration.
The experience we’re looking for includes:
- Proven experience as a BTL Marketer (5+ years in this field) – must have
- Ability to independently manage client interactions and projects to successful outcomes
- Strong collaboration and communication to effectively work in the job-share partnership
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Relevant qualifications
- 3 days (Wed, Thurs, Fri preferred but not necessary)
- Salary package: Full-time Equivalent of $85k including Super ($51,000 inc super pro rata)
- Starting ASAP
- Location: Southbank
Invitation to apply
If this all sounds exciting, please apply here through Beam so we can set up an opportunity for you to meet Zoe. Special interest will be taken in candidates who could grow our Agency and potentially in the future, head up operations to run the agency!