iwannaticket is an Australian owned online ticketing platform designed to help event organisers sell tickets and manage their event from their website. Our platform is customised for our clients needs and brands. Since inception in 2008, we have experienced strong growth and are looking for someone who can bring energy and skill to drive our next growth phase. For more info about our company visit: http://www.iwannaticket.com.au/
We are seeking an experienced sales professional with an interest in events and technology, to take ownership of our business growth. It is an end-to-end sales role, with the mandate to secure new B2B clients for our business. We’re a customised technology solution for event organisers, so acquiring new clients requires a consultative approach, and interest in helping our clients deliver high volume events smoothly. Working closely with the Director, you will be an integral part of this fast growing business. The role is suited to a self-motivated individual with a proven history in exceeding sales targets.
You’ll build and manage your own pipeline of new business leads to closure. You’ll work with our junior business development person who can provide some support, and our Director, who can help with the technical part of the sale and in-person meetings where helpful. However, we’re looking for someone who is driven and autonomous – someone who knows how to manage a consistent pipeline, so we have prospects at all stages of the sales cycle. Success in this role will require:
- Effective B2B lead generation to uncover sales opportunities
- Strong diagnosis skills to qualify opportunities
- Maintaining a consistent sales pipeline, keeping the CRM up to date
- Strong closing capability meet sales targets
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using a CRM system
- Proven success in a new business development role
- Ability to manage a consultative sales process from start to finish, from cold calling our leads to creating proposals, to conducting phone, video and face to face meetings, to negotiations and closing
- Ability to manage a consistent pipeline
- Highly personable and able to build relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow up leads
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic B2B marketing knowledge and skills
- A can-do attitude, necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit and thirst for learning
- Extra Points for contacts in the events industry and an interest in technology and events!
What’s the deal?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone seeking a flexible work environment with the option to work 2 days a week from our creative office space in Paddington.
- Work 2 days a week or the equivalent across 3 days, with the option to work from home
- Salary of $80k including Super Full Time Equivalent, with a bonus of up to $20k FTE. Note that the bonus will be based on activity and prospect engagement progress for the first 6 months, then ramp up from there. You’ll want to be looking for a role with us for at least 2-3 years to capitalise on the relationships you’re building.
If you love business development and helping clients improve their businesses, have a strong track record of building and closing a sales funnel, and want to work flexibly with a great team, please apply via Beam speaking to the following:
- Why your skills, experience and aptitude make you the best match for this role
- Why would you like to be a part of our team
- What makes you excellent at sales