- Do you love working in a fast-paced team environment?
- Do you value flexibility to have a great work / life balance?
- Are you dynamic and outcome-based?
Our mission at Sustainable Energy Solutions is to help medium and large organisations control their energy costs, become more energy efficient and manage their energy portfolio to leverage renewable energy.
This is a very exciting and rapidly growing industry which we are at the heart of.
We are looking for two professional, motivated Business Development Managers to join our team, working 4 days, or school hours five days a week. These would be our 7th and 8th Beamers to join the team!
A great opportunity for a client-focused Business Development Manager to manage their own portfolio of prospective clients, in a dynamic team.
You will be dealing with senior executives including Company Directors, Finance Directors, Procurement Managers and Facilities managers and CEO’s. All the leads are warm leads for you to follow up with. You will be trained in traditional and new energy products, in how the Energy industry works and what clients value, when.
You will receive full support from your manager, the Head of Account Management, and other people in the leadership team.
You will be a highly motivated individual who is engaging on the phone with prospective clients. You will truly care about providing clients with the best possible energy advice; as well as helping to build the company.
Key responsibilities include managing your own portfolio of SME and Corporate clients by:
- Providing exceptional client service
- Formulating proposals
- Focused pipeline management to plan then execute on your sales targets
- Efficient and timely client responses to enquiries and issues
- Following up with clients
- Maintaining product knowledge
- Liaising with marketing to follow up on marketing campaigns
- Liaising positively and effectively with other teams in the company
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
Your skills and experience
- Ability to build relationships with clients at senior levels
- Ability to speak confidently to our market advice
- Ability to tailor approach to different style executives
- Strong work ethic and approach to time management
- Able to manage multiple tasks/client enquires accurately and efficiently
- Great communicator and confident, friendly phone manner
- Target Driven
- Strong team player with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, energetic and articulate
- Experience in an B2B business development, sales or customer service role
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite and familiar with CRM systems
- Tenacious – ability to overcome objections, achievement oriented
- Energy market experience is a bonus
Benefits & culture
- FTE $80k + super as a base + bonus/commissions, and could equate to $105k OTE if you are able to hit your targets
- 4 days a week, or school hours over 5 days
- Location: Clarence St, in the heart of Sydney CBD
- work for a company that has a great commitment to work-life balance
- great career opportunity working in a dynamic organisation and industry
- attractive commission structure
We are a small, growing business of 20 people, progressive in the way we reward performance and structure our work. The company’s client retention rates lead the industry, reflecting a reputation of integrity and expertise, with superior quality service. Our goal is to reduce energy costs for clients and to be first-adopters of new forms of sustainable energy to help bring new, renewable and energy efficiency management to the market.
Sustainable Energy Solutions has superior supplier agreements, capability and market knowledge. With a nimble strategy to move with the fast-changing industry, we’ve continue to grow at a fast rate, and our people’s careers with it.
People are our company’s biggest asset. We believe that happy people make the happiest clients.
We are proud to have recently won an Australian Business Award for Business Excellence, 2018.
Invitation to apply:
If you think you’re the right person for this role and would love to join our growth journey, please apply here through Beam. We can’t wait to meet you!
Related Jobs (1)
Sales Capability Coach | Melbourne | Part time 3 days on December 10, 2018 Permanent Part Time