Geometrica is an equity fund that embeds data into our risk management & investment process.
Last 12 months returns 35%+. No significant draw downs.
Our principals have a history of significant outperformance, having cut their teeth with some of the best global hedge fund managers in the business.
We are intensely focused on generating exceptional investment performance for our clients and are looking for a collegiate and proactive individual who can lead and build out all non-research aspects of our business.
We succeed when our clients succeed.
This is a role with scope for real impact and growth.
.The role involves managing external service provider relationships to ensure the business has high quality support in our core mission of generating exceptional returns for our clients. This includes but is not limited to dealing with administrators, accountants, auditors, bankers, distributors, insurance brokers, landlords, regulators, and research providers.
Demonstrable skills and attributes
- Min 5 years related experience
- Project delivery experience, ideally for an investment management firm
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen
- Ability to prepare and interpret business financials & budgets
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
Your skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the Australian funds management industry.
You will have built out a business support function in a fast-growing asset management, research or investment banking business before.
- Location: Sydney CBD / WFH flexibility.
- Hours: 1-3 days per week initially. (10-20hrs) We’re flexible on days. Core hours are 8:30-5:30
- Salary: A competitive package will be agreed with the successful applicant.
- Starting: Flexible; sooner is better.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV (no more than 3 A4 pages), answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video introducing yourself.
We look forward to meeting you!