We are a start-up financial advisory company with an objective to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients. We already have a very strong, loyal client base who we care deeply about. We treat our clients and colleagues like family.
We need someone to help us manage our administration and business activities, to bring energy, accuracy and organisation to our workplace.
Our workplace has an awesome mix of work and life and we need someone who is keen to help us grow our business, while keeping true to our values.
As we launch, we are looking for a central member of the team to SIGN UP at the beginning! It may be that you have done a similar role in a different organisation, or that you’d like to work towards becoming a financial advisor as we grow.
- Client administration
- Managing and monitoring the CRM system, and client workflow
- Support Financial Advisors with client administration activities
- Respond to and resolve client questions
- Track and manage account opening activities for clients
- Maintain client files in the CRM system
- Support quarterly reporting activities, using Xplan and platform providers
- Investment reporting
- Manage the year-end reporting process
- Finance reporting
- Ad hoc assistance with financial reporting
- Systems and process
- Assisting in implementation of compliance framework
- Supporting development of business process and control framework
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with strong financial services experience, either in financial planning, fund management administration or direct equities administration (stock broking). You’ll bring your expertise to help us launch and onboard the significant number of clients onto our new platform, then ensure we have the processes and foundation in place for growth.
- 5 years or more experience in financial services (i.e. funds management, financial planning or stock broking)
- Office administration experience
- Familiar with MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable with clients on the phone, in person and in written communications
- Diploma – RG146 would be helpful
- 3-4 days or the equivalent over 5 days
- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Starting ASAP
- Location: North Sydney
Invitation to apply
If you have experience in this sector and would love to now work for a small, values-driven organisation with wonderful, hand-picked high net worth clients, please apply here through Beam. We look forward to meeting you!
Related Jobs (10)
Technology Risk | Manager | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Technology Risk | Senior Manager | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Senior Manager, Data Assurance | Melbourne | 4 days on September 21, 2018 Permanent Part Time
Manager, Internal Audit | PwC | Melbourne | 4 days on September 20, 2018
Senior Manager – Digital Trust (Data Governance) | Sydney | 4 days on September 21, 2018 Permanent Part Time
Director, Risk & Regulation | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days per week on September 12, 2018 Permanent Part Time