At Victual, we help clients in industries such as food and beverage, construction and professional services to manage their business risk and insurance. We provide innovative risk and insurance solutions to leadership teams and boards.
We have a small growing team of 7 people based in North Sydney. We genuinely care about helping our clients ensure they are as safe as possible in their workplace, support their business performance and to safeguard their business finances, and we genuinely care about our people.
Focus, passion and rethinking the traditional are the Victual way. We take the time to listen to our clients and develop strong partnerships with them. Balance is important to us too! We respect and appreciate our clients, but they only get the best when there is balance in our lives.
As we grow, we’re looking for a Client and Executive Assistant who has the experience to liaise with clients confidently, help us to optimise business processes, and to take ownership for outcomes. Highly professional, organised, first class communications are going to be key!
We’re looking for someone who is going to love this work and take initiative, someone who’ll take great pride in their work and with their experience in the insurance sector, help to grow the business.
The Client and Executive Assistant’s role is to support the Directors and the consulting team in the delivery of quality service to our clients, on time, in full and to expectation.
Partnering with the Founders, you’ll ensure work is prioritised, delivered on time and to the appropriate standard. You will support the communications with stakeholders, clients and consultants to ensure they are maintained in a professional and timely way, and that the team runs as smoothly as possible!
- Producing and issuing standard client insurance and risk management documentation
- Supporting quarterly risk review meetings and reports
- Support the insurance renewal process with clients and insurer follow up
- Claims administration support
- Support the advisory delivery process with project administration support
- Format information for internal and external communication – via PowerPoint, Word, Excel and email.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Office management including travel and calendar management
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various regular processes
- Administering the various web-based IT systems in use, including Xero, Salesforce and Folio (risk management software)
- Supporting and improving client focused business processes such as reporting and presentations
- Devise and maintain an organised system for communications.
- Experience in an insurance or risk consulting organisation
- Experience as a strong, effective executive assistant or client liaison
- Highly professional and friendly approach with excellent written and verbal communications, to maintain and foster stakeholder relationships
- Excellent MS Office skills to assist with presentations and reports
- High level of web based system skills to administer systems such as Xero, Salesforce and Folio
- Experience in documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail as a strength
- Drive and initiative – to be proactive in client servicing
- Discretion and confidentiality are really important
The following experience would be a real bonus, but is not necessary!
- Project management experience in consulting or insurance
- Training in IT systems related to required skills and experience
- Degree, Diploma or Cert III/IV qualifications in business administration related disciplines
What’s the deal?
- 20-25 hours across 3, 4 or 5 days as it suits you (eg. long days or school hours from 930-230)
- Permanent Part Time role
- Salary: $80,000 Full Time Equivalent, including Super (eg. $48k including Super for 3 days)
- Location: North Sydney
We’re looking to you to help us manage our clients and business smoothly – it is a key role for us and we’ll value your contributions highly! If this sounds like a good fit, please apply here through Beam and we’ll look forward to meeting you!
Related Jobs (2)
Beam’s Marketplace Co-ordinator | Sydney | 24 hours/week on January 31, 2019 Permanent Part Time