We are the workplace gender equality experts.
Grace Papers is an enterprise solution that empowers parents/carers, people leaders and workplace culture to thrive. We champion inclusion and flexibility at some of the world’s smartest companies through our employee experience platform, coaching/training and gender equality consulting.
On paper, we are Diversity and Inclusion experts, Lawyers, HR professionals, marketers and engineers. In our hearts, we are human rights advocates. We imagine a world where women and men are equally responsible for the most important decisions at work and at home, and we share our expertise to build high performing workplaces where careers, care and flexibility can thrive, together.
About the role
The Client Success Manager role contributes to the mission of Grace Papers by ensuring that our clients are engaged and accountable to realise the full impact of our platform and services. This role is key for driving client and customer value by ensuring a successful launch, wide adoption, continuous engagement and account growth. Our Client Success Manager will work closely with a wide portfolio of our partner organisations, operating as a communications content, engagement strategist and account growth hacker so organisations are successful in meeting their workplace gender equality goals with Grace Papers.
Working closely with our coaches and consultants, you will use relationship management, problem solving skills to discover individual client needs and challenges and then mentor them on the best way to leverage Grace Papers to solve them.
Grace Papers has an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture—we look for people who are passionate about gender equality, and in our work, we are brave, collaborative, smart and trustworthy. You will bring excellent interpersonal skills to the table, and the ability to engage and inspire clients to stay accountable to our shared partnership vision by championing behavioural and cultural change in their workplaces.
– Build relationships with clients and customers and embody the voice and tone of Grace Papers
– Work with client relationship managers to ensure our clients are maximising their Grace Papers partnership and engage with them to help them get more out of our platform and products.
– Keep clients engaged with regular touch points, campaign opportunities, communications and reporting cycles.
– Manage a recurring and outbound client broadcast of communications, campaigns and resources via channels such as email, Teams, Yammer and Slack.
– Work with clients to understand their needs to help them develop a tailored Grace Papers onboarding process.
– Guide and coach clients to effectively promote and use the Grace Papers platform and expand their usage, using collaborative planning to keep clients on the journey as we drive platform adoption and value delivery.
– Coach clients to be product specialists, and find client champions who can help the organisation become increasingly self sufficient.
– Analyse client usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities. Identify common challenges to client engagement and work with marketing and product teams to create better solutions.
– Work closely with marketing teams to also co-create campaigns and collateral that focus on client feedback and business outcomes
– Demonstrate a deep knowledge of Grace Papers resources and ecosystem in order to confidently address our clients and tap into internal resources to support them to achieve their goals
– Support our client service team, and where required be a conduit between platform users, coaches and clients and GP team members.
– You have a track record of high achievement in a client facing role.
– You enjoy working with data and deriving strategic insights from numbers.
– You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them.
– You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
– You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems.
– You can switch between a portfolio of clients and needs seamlessly.
– Strong experience inspiring customers, with experience coaching, consulting or managing customers in a solution that required adoption of digital products and behavioural change.
– 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing success account that required behaviour change of end-users. SaaS experience a benefit.
– Must have previously managed a portfolio of customers.
– Build Deep Relationships – You must be able to build trust and rapport with your customers and be able to have a range of conversations with empathy, honesty and trustworthiness.
What’s the deal?
Permanent part-time: 4 days a week (flexible on this and we would also look at 3 days for the right person)
Location: Our offices are located in East Melbourne, but there is flexibility to work from anywhere.
Starting: We’d love you to join the team asap!
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!