About ACES Group
ACES Group — short for Australian Concert and Entertainment Security — is a large employer (<500FTE) of permanent and casual service employees (primarily security), in public place, entertainment, cultural and commercial workplaces.
We lead innovation in service delivery and offer cutting-edge solutions with emerging technologies
including robotics and ArAustralian Concert and Entertainment Securitytificial Intelligence.
About the role
Our requirement for a Commercial Lawyer has increased due to business growth and our ongoing
success securing large security contracts, along with the commercialisation of our AI-based
technology solutions to global markets.
The permanent part-time role available involves using a range of legal, negotiation and
management skills to expertly support and advise the executive management team. The role
offers flexible hours and the ability to work from home with a 25-hour weekly commitment.
The ideal candidate for this role
● Experience in-house
● Experience working with tech start-ups (nice to have)
● An understanding of blue-collar industry (nice to have).
Must-have skills and qualifications
● Admitted as a solicitor in one or more States in Australia (or equivalent qualifications
from overseas and taking steps to be admitted in Australia)
● 7+ years legal experience in general commercial law
● Ability to provide commercially focused legal support
● Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
● Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
● High degree of professional ethics and integrity
● Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
● Excellent drafting skills
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to communicate to people
in a range of positions
● Project management skills
● Ability to manage competing priorities and escalations
● Ability to work autonomously.
What’s the deal?
● Salary: $170k Full Time Equivalent (including Super)
● Permanent part-time, 25 hours a week, including the possibility to work school hours
● A mix of home and office work. Office location: Redfern
How to apply
Please apply here through Beam.