We are a business full of innovators and negotiators, of mavericks and scientists, all focused on solving the biggest problem in modern business, delivering sustainable customer growth. Bohemians are comfortable in their own skin and dare to be different – they come to Bohemia to create career-defining work and to find a home full of positive experiences and admirable people.
The opportunity is here now to join M&C Saatchi Group’s Finance team and share your impact as Commercial Partner, Media and Commerce. In this role you will be an integral business partner, the sole Commercial Partner to the Bohemia CEO and our team of Senior Partners.
You’ll make an impact by applying visionary, innovative thinking and exemplary leadership skills for growth and commercialisation of new revenue streams.
- Commercial business partner to Bohemia CEO and Senior Business Leads
- Demonstrating strong leadership capabilities within the business and amongst the Finance Team
- Providing managerial support and mentorship to our team of Finance media specialists
- Management of annual business plans and monthly reforecast process
- Contribute to client fee negotiations and manage new client contract reviews
- Provide data and recommendations of client profitability including time sheet inputs against revenue potential and required FTE level
- Working closely with the Head of Finance / Internal business stakeholders to produce new revenue streams, including the development of commercial models
- Keep abreast of industry trends to support benchmarks, new initiatives and strategic opportunities
- You have established a career built on service excellence and lead with a growth mindset. You’re a problem solver, a creative thinker, a relationship builder, the one people go to for advice… and a laugh. Because we know, that’s important too!
- Strong leadership and development capabilities
- Ability to influence, motivate and enable team members to contribute towards organisational success
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Flare for numerical storytelling, an ability to analyse complex financial information and present it concisely with impactful advice
- Technology savvy, with advanced computer skills
- Bachelor (or higher) qualification in a relevant field of study (ie. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Business Law)
- Professional accounting qualification CA/CPA
- Previous experience with Mediaocean (BCC)
- Extensive Commercial Finance experience, with a minimum 5+ years in Media in a similar role
- This is a flexible part time role up to 30 hours per week
- Location: Sydney CBD however WFH options are available.
- Salary: dependent on experience.
- Start date: When we find the best superstar for the role!
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!