Snap Send Solve is a community reporting platform activating community through problem-solving and insights.
Our app allows anyone in Australia and New Zealand to report community issues to local councils, utilities and other authorities. Users, who we call Snappers, have sent over 1.5 million reports covering anything from dumped rubbish to illegal parking to water leaks to their local councils and utilities.
The University of Melbourne uses Snap Send Solve as a way to engage with students, staff and visitors. We also help organisations like SES with tools for critical operations like monitoring flood levels.
For more information, please check out our website here.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for our Community Success Coordinator – someone with excellent customer service skills to help manage our passionate Snapper community!
- managing content, engaging with Snappers and responding to queries from our Facebook page and closed Facebook group;
- managing content, engaging with Snappers and responding to queries from our Instagram page;
- responding to inbound email enquiries and working with our engineering and customer success teams to resolve Snapper issues; and
- responding to reviews on the App Store and Google Play.
Skills and experience
We’re open to candidates from any academic or professional background, but the key things we’re looking for are:
- a passion for, or interest in, community-building.
- a friendly and driven personality with a hospitality mindset.
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- previous experience with Zendesk is also helpful.
- This is a part-time role anywhere from 10-16 hours that can be spread out across the week. Ideally, every day or every second day (on weekdays) for at least an hour to respond to Snapper queries. We’re happy to work around a schedule that works for you!
- Salary: $70k FTE including Super
- Location: the role can be done remotely from anywhere in Australia or from our office in Cremorne, Melbourne.
- Start date: ASAP!
How to apply:
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!