Leydin Freyer is a Melbourne-based professional services firm in the outsourced accounting and company secretarial markets, predominantly in the ASX-Listed sector.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver to all clients, exceptional financial and professional services with the highest professionalism and integrity. Experience, attention to detail and dedication to the task at hand is what we bring to every interaction with our customers so that clients always have peace of mind.
We work with all types of businesses and organisations (predominantly ASX-Listed) in the energy, resources, biotechnology, technology, healthcare and food sectors.
Further information can be found at www.leydinfreyer.com.au
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun professional services firm.
The role provides the benefits of embedding yourself in a portfolio of clients as well as working in a ‘hybrid’ professional services environment.
Reporting up to Director level, this role will be responsible for working directly with the Company Secretarial team to ensure that the corporate and compliance obligations are met for each ASX listed Company.
This is a permanent part-time role offering attractive remuneration, professional development and career advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of ASX-Listed clients to ensure compliant with ASX listing rules and the Corporations Act. As a trusted partner to clients some of the key tasks include:
- Day to day management of the ASX-Listed Company Secretarial function and governance matters
- Preparation of agendas, board papers, meeting minutes and circular resolutions
- Provide accurate and concise advice on ASIC governance requirements and ASX listing rules
- Preparation of share and security issues (including performance rights and options)
- Preparation of all ASX reporting requirements
- Drafting of agreements
- Preparation of Prospectus’ and offer documents
- Liaising with share registries on all Company Secretarial matters
- Maintenance of statutory records for the Group’s entities and all subsidiaries including preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms
- Preparation of Corporate Governance Documents
- Management of clients’ Annual General Meetings and General Meetings
You will be working directly with the Company Secretarial team and reporting up to Director level. You will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and focused.
To be successful in this role we expect you will have:
- Minimum 5-7 years ASX-Listed company secretarial experience
- Tertiary qualified in Law, Accounting or Commerce.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail and organisational skills
- Assertive and confident, team player
- Effective time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to communicate at various levels within the organisation and external bodies
- Strong commitment to confidentiality, producing quality work, professionalism, literacy, grammar and punctuality.
Location: The offices are based in South Melbourne; however they are open to the successful candidate working remotely from anywhere in Australia.
Hours: 30 hours a week. The can be done over 4 days or 5 shorter days – whatever works for you!
Salary: The salary is dependent on the skills and experience you can bring to the role.
Start date: ASAP!
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!