Safetrac is a leader in engaging compliance – online, innovative and diverse training programs which help businesses manage their risk. There are emerging opportunities to also provide consulting services to clients in relation to managing risk and compliance within the context of a client’s code of conduct and integrity frameworks.
We have a stellar track record, being recognised as providing the best compliance training programs in the Asia Pacific region for 9 consecutive years. It is our engaging content and technology that really sets us apart and has driven the high growth we’re now experiencing.
We are also thought leaders in relation to compliance and integrity frameworks and are in the early phases of developing a compliance and integrity consulting service for clients.
The increased, board level focus on risk and compliance presents a huge opportunity for Safetrac. We are well positioned to grow rapidly in Australia and NZ, and globally in the coming years.
We are in the process of building a full set of compliance based tools into our platform that will require us to consult with a C Level audience around how to map those tools into a compliance framework. There are strong opportunities to consult to organisations to design and implement a compliance framework as well as to review and improve existing frameworks.
We are looking to onboard an experienced consultant to build our consulting practice.
- To partner with our CEO, CFO, senior sales and client service stakeholders to build our consulting business; and
- To be external facing and provide advice to our clients on risk and compliance
You will have exceptional consulting experience and strong commercial acumen and / or legal experience in relation to assessing and advising on key legal and compliance risks.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and build our Risk and Compliance consultancy to steward our clients through this time of heightened compliance risk, ensuring they are set up to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Develop strong client relationships for ongoing business and cross-sell to other Safetrac products
- Design and oversee the market offering, positioning and pricing, to business development and project management / execution
- Deliver projects to a high level of client satisfaction and within budget
- Build on our current solutions and draw on other team members, subject matter specialists and the CEO accordingly
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to enhance the management of risk
- Build, manage and grow the team of consultants
Experience and capability
- Risk and compliance advisory experience, either in a professional services / consulting capacity
- Strong communications and stakeholder management experience
- Ideally a legal or consulting background (5+ years PQE), including experience with technology and technology contracts
- Understanding or familiarity with a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working flexibly and independently
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
What’s the deal?
We anticipate an initial need of approximately 2-3 days per week with flexibility as required. Note, the number of days may grow as the team does!
Salary: $250K Full Time Equivalent including superannuation
Location: Southbank, Melbourne
Starting: early 2020
How to apply
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam here.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.