Latitude is an indoor aerial super park, for little kids and big kids alike. Catering for little ones from 18 months to 80 years, Latitude offers more excitement than you can imagine. Bouncing, climbing, flying… Even better? There is great coffee, fresh food prepared daily, free wifi and comfy places for parents to relax!
This is Latitude — 3 locations in Australia, 250+ staff with HQ in Richmond, people and operations in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, China and soon to be opening in Europe. We are a high energy, fast paced young business with big ambitions and we LOVE what we do.
We’re growing fast, so need a superstar Content Marketing Manager to lead the digital marketing, content strategy and creation. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will plan, create and execute our content marketing strategy, including social planning, content creation, email marketing and optimising our online presence.
What capability do we need?
- A great marketing content strategy and the right person to manage it
- 80% focus in the digital space with ownership of our brand in the digital market
- To nail this role you’ll need to be a super savvy content marketing professional with experience creating and managing digital marketing, social media channels and the ability to flex across in-venue marketing efforts
- Creating/editing content is 50% of the role. Our audience is both parents (the economic buyer) and kids (our real customer)
- We are highly active in Facebook and Instagram, so you’ll need to be an expert in how to leverage them best. What is our plan to grow our social sales? What is our influencer strategy? How and what content links are we seeding? What content are we writing and how do we pitch it?
- Analytics are critical to optimising our performance each month. You will present results to the senior management team each month.
- Being excited about the experiences we create for kids and parents is everything! You’ll be bringing it to life and creating excitement about Latitude with everything you touch!
What’s the deal?
- Permanent part-time, 3 full days or 4-5 days school hours
- 5-6 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Salary: $90-110k including Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Location: Richmond, Melbourne – and we have parking!
If you would like to join our small, agile and energetic team in Richmond, to be part of the Latitude growth story, please tell us why in your cover letter and apply here through Beam asap!
Related Jobs (3)
Digital Optimisation Lead | Sydney | Part-time: 16 hours/week on February 22, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Sales & Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time, 3-4 days on February 21, 2019 Permanent Part Time