Squirrel Business Hub is a consultancy organisation that specialises in integration and implementation of CRM and other business software. We enable our clients solve real business problems by helping them formulate strategy and implement technology solutions that solve complex issues. Our client base is solid and diverse.
We need a highly capable CRM Consultant who is energised by solving business problems.
We offer the chance to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a very dedicated team who have been working remotely for 7+ years.
There is a strong culture of feedback, learning and exploration of new software, features and methods of achieving solutions. There is also a high sense of belonging and rewards for being a high performer.
The day-to-day requirements of the position include:
- Functional and technical requirements gathering, analysis and solution design
- System architecture, scope definition and concept development
- Design and implementation on the Zoho CRM platform
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documentation
- Project management
- Scope system integrations and develop detailed technical documentation
- Ongoing account management, support and training
Skills & Qualifications
- A degree in information technology, computer science, business analysis or a related field will be appropriate.
- Several years of applicable work experience.
- A strong background in consulting, business system implementation and project management will be beneficial.
Could you say ‘yes’ to at least 6 of these questions:
- Have you managed a technical project from brief through to delivery?
- Have you facilitated a business process workshop then developed recommendations and an implementation plan for a client?
- Do you want to work with a clever team that tells it to you straight because you can learn quickly?
- Are you comfortable explaining concepts to senior management and responding to questions they have?
- Do you have experience with Zoho CRM and other business system software?
- When you hear a complex business problem, do you get excited by the idea of solving it?
- Can you write a technical scope document and then articulate it’s desired outcomes to a developer so they can build it?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced, interactive and high performance culture?
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle
- A dedicated quiet place to work at home
- Location: Our work is across Melbourne, some regional Victoria. We offer a flexible combination of work from home & office environment, and you will also be required to be onsite with our clients and join us at regular team meetings.
- Days: 30 hours a week, but very flexible as to when the hours are done – we’re happy with whatever works for you!
- Salary: A range of $85k-$95k + super as a Full-time equivalent.
- Start date: ASAP!
If you’d like to join our collaborative and growing team, and believe you can take on this mandate, please apply here through Beam.
If you’re not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand! We can’t wait to meet you!