This flexible role — with an awesome health and fitness company — is about driving better customer outcomes through analysis, research and using insights to develop new ways to support the Group and its customers across numerous brands.
What they say:
In this position, you will be contributing to the delivery of group-wide customer performance metrics, feedback and also market trends to provide quality insights to drive real change in our business across marketing, product, IT, sales and operational strategy.
Specifically, you will be sourcing internal and external data to produce compelling insights from existing and prospective customers including NPS, member surveys, service/product offerings, internal engagement, brand tracking and market trends analysis.
With responsibility for engaging with internal teams and external agencies, you will produce reports and performance analysis for the business, and be confident in delivering the insights and recommendations to stakeholders across all levels of the business.
This role is crucial for us to move to the next level of creating world-class customer experiences, and this role will play a key role as an ambassador for quantitative and qualitative insight-driven strategy throughout the business.
● Working across the organisation at a Group Level, and also supporting the Brands, to collect, analyse and present on customer feedback across its products and services;
● Implementing insight processes, including Voice of Customer, to ensure that analysis is properly planned to answer questions and prioritised in line with business needs;
● Enabling the effective collation of feedback from customers, including Brand Scores, Social Listening, Online Reputation, NPS, Member Satisfaction and Campaign analysis;
● Examining customer behaviour, and first and third-party data sets, to develop impactful recommendations in building best-class customer experiences;
● Driving the adoption of an organisation-wide dashboard, ensuring it remains relevant and tracked;
● Developing and maintaining customer metrics, to understand long term customer behaviour, lifecycle, and segments using multiple data sources;
● Developing a deep understanding and empathy of our customers and their profiles, to promote customer-focused decisions across the business and within our customer journeys;
● Delivering regular insights and reports that feed into Marketing, Product, IT, Sales & Operational Strategy, that ultimately lead to increased acquisition, reduced churn and a higher LTV;
● Facilitating workshops to drive the understanding and value of trends and insights from customers, and ensuring teams start with an insight-led approach;
● Monitoring competitor activity and campaigns to understand market dynamics, potential opportunities and key trends and events;
● Delivering specific projects that analyse and provide clarity and thought on new investment opportunities, new markets, new customer segments, or new business units. Demonstrated experience in:
● Managing end-to-end projects to collect, analyse, present and drive adoption of insight from primary research (NPS, CSAT etc), digital analytics and customer feedback;
● Establishing Customer Feedback programs such as Voice of Customer;
● Working with large and small raw data sets to deliver insights and ultimately commercial uplift;
● Working with the outputs of segmentation, personas, LTV and lifecycle using multiple data sources;
● Working with Personalisation & MarTech to create comms journeys to members;
● Providing market trend analysis to facilitate company acquisitions inside or outside of the home market;
● Leading cross-organisational workshops to deliver insight;
● Experience with online insight including social listening and/or online reputation;
● Mentoring marketing teams and junior members to ensure initiatives are insight-driven, and strategy is based on data and hypothesis;
● Working across complex organisations, including multiple brands and international teams, is highly valued;
● Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Customer Journeys, Marketing Automation Platforms and Survey/Research Platforms are a bonus.
● Working with and understanding the effectiveness of personalised/individual marketing treatments highly valued;
● High level of computer literacy, with knowledge of Google Suite’s Slides, Sheets or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
● Strategic thinking and planning;
● Commercially orientated;
● Team player, who understands that success stems from strong partnerships.
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
● Knowledge of customer insight tools, methodologies and frameworks, and a willingness to undertake development to ensure ‘cutting edge’ strategies are in place for the businesses;
● Ability to interact collaboratively with a diverse group: executives, managers, agencies and subject matter experts;
● An understanding of technology platforms including Google Analytics would be a bonus;
● Empathy for customer & customer obsession;
● Strong work ethic who is highly self-motivated and driven;
● Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority;
● Ability to solve problems quickly and completely;
● Ability to multi-task and stay organised;
● Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail;
● Energised and engaged
● Full time or 4 days
● Location: Bondi Junction in Sydney or South Brisbane
● Please apply ASAP!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. We can then share the organisation identity with you and look forward to meeting you!