Netwealth is an ASX listed financial services and technology company providing astute investors, financial advisers, private clients and high net worth firms with a way to see wealth differently. We offer a range of innovative portfolio administration, superannuation, retirement, investment and Managed Account solutions through our award-wining platform.
Currently rated Australia’s Number 1 Platform for overall functionality and satisfaction, we provide wealth professionals with the technology required to efficiently manage and add value to their wealth portfolios.
Our Investor Services operations area is the engine room powering the Netwealth platform. It’s divided into two departments, Service Delivery and Administration & Support.
We are looking for enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join our teams. You will work together to deliver timely and accurate administration and exceptional customer service to our clients. These roles will suit committed customer service professionals and energetic team players who thrive in an environment where change happens frequently!
Which teams do we have vacancies in?
- The New Business team handles all new Superfund applications, contributions and rollovers. We have x1 permanent role and x1 maximum term role (8 months).
- The Client Maintenance team takes care of changes to our clients information including investment implementation and in-specie transfers. We have x3 permanent roles and x1 maximum term role (8 months).
- The Contact Centre team receive all inbound client and customer queries. We are looking for employees with Australian Financial services experience and currently have x3 permanent roles available.
- The Communications – Chats team are focused on our online chat functionality, which requires attention to detail and a candidate that can clearly detail in their cover letter their professional use of the English language. We have x2 permanent roles.
No matter what team you join, you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail
- Educating customers with detailed product information
- Ensuring that all queries/requests are actioned to a set standard of service and quality
- Communicating appropriate policy and product information by articulating entitlements, features, and benefits
- Administration of work items relevant to the individual team
- Participating in continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes
- Ad hoc administration as required by your team leader
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have Australian Superannuation or Financial services industry experience in either a contact centre or an administration setting
- You are naturally curious and have a dedicated attitude and an ability to adapt to change
- You love collaborating with others and can also work independently
- You are an outstanding communicator both verbally and in writing and strive to understand our customers needs
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You understand the importance of providing excellent customer service
- You are RG146 Tier 1 compliant (preferred but not essential)
Working at Netwealth is exciting, challenging and full of new experiences. We offer professional and personal development opportunities that are aimed to help you be successful in your role whilst supporting your need for flexibility. It’s a great time to join our growing company and in particular, make your mark in one of our talented teams in Investor Services.
We offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- Parental leave and purchase additional annual leave.
- Access to holiday programs for children.
- Wellness, work and lifestyle offerings, as well as discounts on a variety of lifestyle and entertainment products and services.
- Social club and regular events.
- Access to a range of benefits including
- competitive salary,
- volunteer leave, and
- recognition of service milestones and employee reward and recognition.
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
- Both permanent and contract positions are available.
- The roles are full-time, but part-time options are available for the right candidate.
- The Netwealth offices are located in Melbourne’s CBD; however WFH options are available.
- Salary: $70k- $85k FTE (dependent on experience)
- Start date: ASAP!
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!