We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to look after our customers and provide an amazing user experience. Customer care is something we pride ourselves on and we’re looking for someone who can bring that extra bit of wow factor. You will also enjoy working with data, be capable of manipulating (sometimes messy) spreadsheets and upload our client’s data into our software. System implementation and software configuration will be a key part of this role, you will be excited about delivering solutions that enhance your customer’s processes.
EnrolNow powers Australia’s early learning industry through advanced waitlist and enrolment software. We’re passionate about innovating the industry, because we know the exceptional outcomes up for grabs; world-class, profitable enterprises, engaged staff, more accessible, high quality childcare, happy parents, and a buzzing economy.
We are a start-up, but growing fast. You’ll be joining the two founders and working side by side to grow the business. We are passionate about building software that really works for the industry, we customise the software for each client, and that’s where you can really make a difference. Listening and collaborating with clients to provide solutions and service to enhance their processes.
This really important role for EnrolNow combines the best features of both a client-facing role, and a technical operations role. Success will be seen through customer retention.
- Onboarding new customers, training them on our system and making sure they are comfortable throughout
- Taking the raw data from our new customers and uploading it into our system
- System setup and configuration, you should be data driven and capable of understanding a basic system architecture
- Being the key point of communication for customer queries
- Setting a suitable operating rhythm for customer check ins and ongoing education on new features and developments
- Establishing the systems and processes needed to drive efficiency and ensure accuracy from start to finish
- You will love to roll your sleeves up and get things done, love to learn quickly, and enjoy being empowered to make this role your own. You will enjoy working in a small team, and being immersed in the growth of EnrolNow.
To be successful in this role you need to be as strong in the execution as you are in the planning – and truly enjoy both. You are someone that invests in relationships, is proactive in your approach, and you will find a sense of calm in beautifully organised data and easy to use systems.
We are looking for you to have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Customer Success Manager or client facing role for a technology driven business
- Outstanding communication skills
- An aptitude for problem solving and creative thinking
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience building new systems and processes, driving smarter ways of working
- A can do attitude and ability to work fairly autonomously
- An ability to learn and embrace a new technology platform – we are built on Zoho (we will train you on this, but make sure you let us know if you have previous experience here!)
What’s the deal?
- We’d love to find a fantastic Beamer 3 days a week, tell us what this might look like for you across the week
- Starting with a 6 month contract – with the potential to move to a permanent role
- Salary: $85-90k FTE, including super
- Start date: early Feb, 2020 (after the Christmas holidays!)
- We work remotely so you can forget that commute and get time back in your day
- We also enjoy each other’s company and get together to work when it suits. We’re in Melbourne, but if you are a superstar elsewhere in Australia and this is the role for you then please apply!
We would love to find someone to start early next year (Feb 2020), but will also make sure we find the right fit. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply straight away through Beam.
We can’t wait to meet you!