EnrolNow powers Australia’s early learning industry through advanced waitlist and enrolment software. We’re passionate about innovating the industry, because we know the exceptional outcomes up for grabs; world-class, profitable enterprises, engaged staff, more accessible, high quality kindergartens and preschools, happy parents, and a buzzing economy.
We are a scale-up, and growing fast. You’ll be joining a small team of 4, all working together to grow the business. We are passionate about building software that really works for the industry, we customise the software for each client, and that’s where you can really make a difference. Listening and collaborating with clients to provide solutions and service to enhance their processes.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to look after our customers and provide an amazing user experience. Customer care is something we pride ourselves on and we’re looking for someone who can bring that extra bit of wow factor. While customer support is the key focus for this role, you will also enjoy working with data and software systems. System implementation and software configuration will be a key part of this role, you will be excited about delivering solutions that enhance your customer’s processes.
This really important role for EnrolNow combines the best features of both a client-facing role, and a technical operations role. Success will be seen through customer retention.
We are looking for someone to carry out the following key tasks:
- Onboard new customers, train them on our system and make sure they are comfortable throughout
- Be the key point of communication for customer queries (via both phone support and online support ticketing system)
- Take the raw data from our new customers and uploading it into our system
- System setup and configuration, you should be data driven and capable of understanding a basic system architecture
- Set a suitable operating rhythm for customer check ins and ongoing education on new features and developments
- Establish the systems and processes needed to drive efficiency and ensure accuracy from start to finish
You will love to roll your sleeves up and get things done, love to learn quickly, and enjoy being empowered to make this role your own. You will enjoy working in a small team, and being immersed in the growth of EnrolNow.
To be successful in this role you need to be as strong in the execution as you are in the planning – and truly enjoy both. You are someone that invests in relationships, is proactive in your approach, and you will find a sense of calm in beautifully organised data and easy to use systems.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Customer Success Manager or client facing role preferably for a technology driven business
- Outstanding communication skills
- An aptitude for problem solving and creative thinking
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience building new systems and processes, driving smarter ways of working
- A can-do attitude and ability to work fairly autonomously
- An ability to learn and embrace a new technology platform – we are built on Zoho (we will train you on this, but make sure you let us know if you have previous experience here!)
What’s the deal?
We’d love to find a fantastic Beamer to join our small but mighty team!
- Initial 6-month contract with the potential to move to a permanent role.
- 3 days a week. Tell us what this might look like for you across the week – we’ll work with how works best for you!
- Salary: $75 – 80k FTE, including super.
- Location: 100% remote; however we all enjoy each other’s company and get together to work when it suits (and if we can!) We’d therefore prefer to find someone in Melbourne. We are based in South East.
- Start date: October 2021 (flexible for the right person!)
We would love to find someone to start in the next couple of months, but will be flexible too for the right person.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1- minute intro video so we can get to know you!
Looking forward to meeting you.