Are you looking to join a team of high achievers who move fast, try new things and live by their shared values? WebSavvy is looking to hire their third Beamer so they really understand part-time — read all about their flexible workplace!
WebSavvy is an award-winning independent digital marketing agency, based in sunny (sometimes!) South Yarra. We help businesses with their paid media strategy, specifically across Google and Facebook, and work with a variety of Aussie and international brands including Frank Green, Swimwear Galore and Seed & Sprout. Our team of 20 WebSavvians is known for being down-to-earth and we pride ourselves on our BS-free work environment.
Our business and client list is growing! We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to help our driven, savvy and ambitious clients exceed their goals and grow their business.
But more importantly, it should be no stretch to live the values of our company. Values like Family First, No BS, Having fun along the way and more (see below).
We need a superstar Digital Account Manager to join our Google Ads team. Ideally you are someone who loves to innovate and to drive growth for clients with:
- Hands on knowledge and experience in managing Google Ads accounts and remarketing strategies (You may have worked in an agency before, or worked client-side)
- Experience developing and implementing Google Search, Shopping, Display and Video
- Previously worked in a Digital Campaign Marketing role or Digital Account Manager role on the tools
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative and look for new opportunities for our clients
- Process driven analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills – communicating with our clients, managing expectations and reporting on our campaigns is key to this role
- Experience working with Google analytics
- Above all, you are down-to-earth and love being part of a happy and focused team
What’s the deal?
- Permanent part-time, 4 full days or 5 days school hours
- Flexible working hours
- A generous learning fund to continue your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Access to the latest Google training, betas and events – all part of being a Google Premier Partner
- An awesome place to work!
- Location: South Yarra, Melbourne. Our shiny new office for 2020 is 1min walk from South Yarra station!
- Starting: as soon as you can!
- Alignment with WebSavvy’s core values and ways of working
- Digital Marketing experience
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate marketing goals into clear plans and outcomes
The WebSavvy team value people who:
- Like to experiment with a better way
- Communicate with generosity and empathy
- Share the wisdom by helping others grow
- Don’t BS – we’re a politics free zone!
- Have fun along the way
Do you want to join one of Australia's largest independent acquisition agencies? In becoming a member of our team, you will be truly driven by our purpose of being a digital partner our clients can trust, so they have the freedom & time to grow. Taking our role as their trusted advisor very seriously, we are all about relationships and delivering amazing outcomes for our clients.
How to apply
WebSavvy will hire as soon as they find the right person, so if it looks like you, please apply asap.
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.