Apply asap please. Applications close on 23 March.
WGEA is a unique small federal government agency that works with the Australian private sector to develop leading-edge business practices to drive improved gender equality in the workplace. We are a purpose-driven collaborative team collecting a world leading dataset and are in the process of transforming our reporting and data management platform.
Further information about our Agency is available at http://www.wgea.gov.au/
About this role
The Digital Communications Adviser is part of an energetic Engagement team that seeks to educate and influence positive change in Australian workplaces.
- Generating innovative content to engage new and existing audiences aswell as supporting the Agency’s reporting, communications and education functions
- Increasing the Agency’s social reach and influence
- Promoting public discussion and acceptance of gender equality
- Building strong relationships between the Agency and a wide range of media
- Establishing and leveraging stakeholder relationships to support gender equality
- Positioning the Agency as the world-leading centre for informed comment, advice and tools on gender equality issues and research
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work flexibly across the Agency’s communications functions
- Have experience in implementing new corporate website/s, and/or project management in a highly regulated media environment.
- Have a good understanding of emerging issues in the changing media landscape ensuring you are able to deliver best practice communications for the Agency.
- Be a creative thinker with a proven ability to work quickly and independently, able to deliver a large quantity of time-critical work under broad guidance.
What’s on offer?
- A fixed-term contract (12 months to April 2021)
- Part-time: We are open to one person working 32 hours/week or two people job-sharing 37.5 hours and we will scope the role accordingly – we’re staying open minded to find the best person for the team. We are committed to supporting flexible working arrangements.
- Annual salary from $76,254 – $80,798 plus 15.4% Superannuation
- Location: We’re in modern CBD offices (Kent Street Sydney)
- A culture that is committed to achieving results and values innovation
- Opportunities to work on agency wide projects and collaborations
How to apply
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all genders, Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature-age people.
We look forward to meeting you.