We’re here to help mums in business, do business. Across Australia, there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses run by mums. But when you’re doing it alone, it’s not easy to succeed. That’s where we come in. Our vision is to inspire women to realise success in their businesses and their lives by creating Australia’s most connected and empowered community of mums in business.
We do this by providing members access to networking opportunities, educational content, business services and exclusive third-party supplier deals to grow their businesses.
We believe in family first, achieving business well-being and supporting others to succeed. We have a highly engaged community of thousands that we’re really proud of! We are passionate about bringing them together to be stronger as individuals, through our collective approach.
Mums & Co is backed by IAG. 2019 will be a big year and we need to bring in new capability to get us there!
2019 will be a transformative year for our business. We’re growing our team and one of the key capabilities we’re bringing in is digital marketing. We need to put a strong marketing plan in place – then execute on it! Creativity and brand consistency will be key.
You’ll see the responsibilities listed below and note that we are also hiring a digital optimisation specialist, who you will work side by side with. If you can see yourself doing both roles, please mention this in your cover letter. We are open to hiring two specialists for this mandate, or one person instead. Either way, we’d like marketing coverage across the week as you’ll be central to the rest of the team’s operations and decisions.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, you’re our kind of person. We’re looking for flexible and versatile marketing capability to be responsible for the growth of our inbound lead channels. We need a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and the capability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You’ll work with product and specialists like our content manager to launch campaigns on time and on budget, then work with our optimisation lead to measure their success and integrate insights into future campaigns.
- Develop a strong marketing plan aligned to our growth goals
- Provide prospects and customers with highly personalised, connected customer experiences that increase brand awareness and promote our business and foster brand loyalty
- Ideate, plan and manage successful marketing campaigns. Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to our website / social company pages and nurture leads
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Be accountable for the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals; then iterate and integrate insights into next campaigns
- Conduct and analyse customer research
- Monitor and improve customer journey and workflows
- Implement marketing, content management, automation and CRM systems and processes
Overall, success will be measured by:
- Creating a recognisable brand
- Providing prospects and customers with highly personalised, connected customer experiences that foster brand awareness and loyalty
- Lead generation success
- Membership revenue
- Marketing campaign success
- Implementation of marketing tools
- Overall community size
We’re looking for digital natives who will love operating within a highly innovative, fast-paced and agile team, so it’s important you’ve worked in a start-up or high growth small business environment in the past.
To be successful in this mandate, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience in digital growth marketing, including marketing planning
- Demonstrated experience in customer journey mapping and optimisation
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Strong analytics capability
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Membership / loyalty program industry experience preferred
- Degree / qualifications in marketing or a related field
Please note that we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these areas – this is our wish list however if you believe you’ll be able to do this job well and bring some but not all of these attributes, please apply and let’s chat.
- Permanent part-time – 3 days or the equivalent across the week
- Salary: $100k + Super Full Time Equivalent (eg. $65,700 including Super for 3 days)
- Location: Sydney CBD
If you are really excited about this mandate and would like to apply, please apply through Beam with your cover letter which just clearly addresses these three questions:
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
- What makes you an excellent digital marketer?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand! We can’t wait to meet you.
Related Jobs (3)
Digital Optimisation Lead | Sydney | Part-time: 16 hours/week on February 22, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Sales & Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time, 3-4 days on February 21, 2019 Permanent Part Time