The Separation Guide is on a mission to make separation and divorce simpler, more manageable and less expensive.
With 50% of relationships in Australia ending in separation, statistics show 200,000 people go through this process every year.
We’re looking for a results-driven Digital Growth Marketing Manager who can help us make a difference by:
- Growing brand awareness, audience size and impact of The Separation Guide
- Improving the effectiveness of digital tools and assets to meet the needs of people who are separating (B2C) and the experts in our network (B2B)
- Overseeing a simple, effective, highly useful user journey that delivers the right information and expertise to people at the right time (in particular through email outreach, SMS and more)
- Delivering on business goals
- A passion for helping people find better, less stressful ways to separate and supporting them through a difficult time in their lives
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in Marketing Strategy, UX or digital delivery
- An ability to problem solve quickly in a dynamic environment
- Curiosity to constantly explore, advocate and optimise for better outcomes
- A data-driven approach to everything you do
- Strong commercial acumen
- An intuition for learning, assessing, using and customising new martech and data tools
- Strategic smarts but with a focus on execution (ie. getting things done!)
- Experience working with B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative, team player approach
- Outstanding time management and priority-setting skills
Skills and knowledge (Must-haves)
- An advanced understanding and practical experience in content marketing, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM and digital advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation including strategy, workflow, customisations and setup (especially Sharpspring or similar CRM platform)
- Hands-on experience with project management and CRM tools (Trello, JIRA, Sharpspring or other Marketing Automations software, Data Studio)
- Confidence in Google Suite, CRM software, Project Management software (experience with Streamtime is a bonus), Microsoft packages, Adobe CS and Adobe Acrobat in addition to a general understanding of Mac hardware
- Comfort with briefing agency work e.g working within budgets, JIRA and project management tools
Skills and knowledge (Nice-to-haves)
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Conversion-driven copywriting experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment
What’s the deal?
- 9-day fortnight or 4-day work week
- Flexible working arrangements
- working from home (min 2 days/week in the office)
- flex start and end times
- A collaborative environment full of diverse, highly-skilled awesome people (well, we think we are)
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing Start-up
- A satisfying work/life balance
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- 5% on top of your salary devoted to your personal professional development and training
- Location: our HQ is in Carlton, Melbourne
- Starting, we’d love you to start ASAP!
More about The Separation Guide
The Separation Guide is based in Carlton (Melbourne) and provides assistance to people Australia-wide.
The social enterprise was established in 2019 after the Co-founders had seen friends and family suffer through long and drawn-out separations, damaging their relationships and denting their finances.
Much of the language in family law is around fighting and escalation. But it doesn’t have to be that way. With the right information and support, people can reach the other side ready for a new future.
How to apply
If you tick most or all of our boxes then we want to talk to you. If aren’t already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV and answer 3 questions.
We look forward to meeting you!