Skyjed is a cloud-based software as a service provider of AI enhanced life-of-product governance and reporting tools. Skyjed monitors operational & non-financial product health for enhanced trust.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, we are seeking a digital marketing manager, with a proven background in scaling businesses, to spearhead Skyjed’s growth in the Australian market. This is a newly created role to build our presence across our buyer journey and planning and implementing all digital marketing efforts. We have a huge global opportunity in front of us, with Skyjed being a Regtech pathway for organisations to meet post-Hayne enquiry compliance standards.
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high potential start up on the ground floor. This is one of them. We have an amazing team and directors, recognised as RegtechAccelerate start-up 2019, global presence and we’re still just getting started. You can see more here: https://www.skyjed.com/.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in our Hubspot CMS and CMS
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns – some of these are preferable
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
We don’t expect you to have all of these skills, and would love to hear from you if you are a digital native and believe you can make strong contributions to our digital marketing!
What’s the deal?
- Full-time or Part-time options with flexible working including: 3-4 days a week or equivalent across the week
- Salary: $80k including Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Location: we are based in Sydney and Melbourne. You’ll need to spend time with the team as there’s a lot of collaboration, however we’re really flexible with how and where you work
- Starting: when you’re ready, we are ready to go!
Want to join our team?
If you want to join our team and build our digital marketing capability in a high-growth company and sector, this is a great opportunity. Please apply, with a cover note speaking to:
- Why your skills, experience and behavioural style make you the best match for this role
- Why would you like to be a key part of the Skyjed journey
- What makes you excellent at Digital Marketing