Latitude is a huge indoor aerial park, for little kids and big kids alike. Catering for everyone from 18 months to 80 years, Latitude offers more excitement than you can imagine.
Bouncing, climbing, flying. Even better…there is great coffee, fresh food prepared daily, free wifi and comfy places for parents to relax!
Latitude has 3 locations in Australia, 250+ staff, people and operations in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, China and now Europe. We are a high energy, fast paced young business with big ambitions and we LOVE what we do.
Check us out at www.latitudeair.com
An exciting opportunity exists for a superstar to join our growing business as Social, PR and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The role will see you:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to execute the national marketing strategy to build brand awareness and drive sales.
- Implement marketing and public relations programs for targeted media and markets across Australia.
- Facilitate brand building opportunities and partnerships.
- Develop the social media strategy and own the social media content production; channels, including Instagram and Facebook.
- Liaise with Venue Management teams to maximise exposure and promotional opportunities.
- Each month you will report on results and share opportunities to optimize performance.
To nail this role, you’ll need to be a super savvy marketing specialist with a passion for creating unforgettable experiences. You will thrive on the fast-paced environment and the ability to bring your ideas to life…quickly. You will be a Latitude ambassador.
Mandatory skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – Marketing/Communications degree or relevant background experience.
- 2-3 year’s proven success in a similar role.
- Approachable and motivated to hit the ground running in this fast-paced environment.
- Salary: $55-65k including Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia
- Location: Richmond, Melbourne – and yes, parking is available!
Working in a small team, you are someone who is nimble, ambitious, hungry for new challenges to drive stronger results and not afraid to proactively run with projects.
In return, you will work closely with business leaders, across a broad range of marketing, brand and content opportunities.
The role is diverse and presents a great opportunity for a candidate keen to learn fast, work hard and most importantly deliver results. You will never have a dull moment!
If you would like to join our small, agile and energetic team in Richmond, to be part of the Latitude growth story, please tell us why in your cover letter and apply here through Beam asap.