We are looking for a highly organised digital marketing professional with experience in campaign coordination ideally across B2B and B2C environments to join our small, yet dynamic team to assist in planning and executing digital campaigns and activities that deliver positive, measurable outcomes, in line with our strategic objectives.
Given our continued focus on market expansion, this is a fast-paced, hands-on role that will suit a digital marketing generalist who thrives in a dynamic, busy environment and always strives for excellence.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating digital marketing campaigns to maximise revenue and engagement in alignment with strategic objectives
- Distributing Franchisee and Customer communications ranging from product and service updates as well as campaigns and promotions
- Dipping into your creative side to generate campaign content and assets for use across all digital channels including online advertising, blog posts, landing pages, social media and eDM’s
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to optimise campaign content relevance and effectiveness
- Managing a consistent brand experience across all digital platforms
What we are looking for
- Experience in campaign coordination ideally across B2B and B2C environments
- Demonstrated experience using both CRM and marketing automation platforms to test and deploy campaigns designed to drive conversion, acquisition, and retention
- Working knowledge of website content management systems, social media platforms, content planning and scheduling software
- A team player, whilst you can work autonomously you enjoy providing support to your team and the wider business
- High competency in MS Office Suite and Adobe products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a qualification in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent
Our proposition to you:
- We offer flexible working and the ability to work from home and occasionally attend our office in Rosehill NSW or Truganina in VIC.
- Free on-site parking at each site
- Permanent PT role with the opportunity of expanding in scope next year.
- Competitive salary ($70,000 + Super) FTE. This will be pro-rata for the days worked.
- We envisage 3 days/week for the role and seek consecutive days to get into flow.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, and have not applied previously, please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!