We are a strategic, creative and remote team that loves coffee, collaboration and cake. Our clients see us as an extension of their business and we go over and above to deliver great results, creative solutions and an amazing client experience.
We’re searching for a new team member to manage our existing digital team, be relentless in driving results for our clients and lead the digital capabilities for our unique B2B agency. This new role will be critical in driving lead generation, acquisition and sales targets for our clients.
The ‘perfect fit’ for this role will be someone who is confident in their SEO, SEM and paid social capabilities, is experienced managing a small team and is equally comfortable working strategically and on tactical implementation.
Our team is based across Australia and we truly embody the ethos of a flexible workplace. This is a part-time (3 – 4 days per week negotiable) role and has the potential to be fully remote if required.
If you’re still reading, we hope this is you!
So, what will your day look like?
While no day is ever the same (cliched but true) your day could look like this:
- Leading the strategy and implementation for all internal and client digital campaigns
- Hands-on execution of Paid Performance campaigns including planning, managing spend, bidding and targeting strategies
- Managing the reporting process across all client accounts, coordinating with our Marketing Account Manager, Google Ads Manager and Digital Specialist
- Working with our Content Manager to develop the best approach for amplifying the reach of content marketing campaigns via SEO
- Managing our Digital Specialist and Google Ads Manager across all client accounts, guiding the strategy and advising on implementation and optimisation
- Developing and presenting the digital strategic approach for new clients
- Educating clients on digital marketing best practice across a variety of channels
- Troubleshooting digital issues with the team and managing client comms when issues arise
What you get
- To work in a unique, small B2B agency environment with a team that’s disrupting the agency model to truly support businesses
- To be instrumental in developing, and growing, the digital team and capabilities of the agency
- Ongoing professional development
- A remote, part-time role
- The opportunity to join a growing team, in the post-startup exciting stage of the business
- A diverse client list across a range of industries
- To work with a genuinely positive and creative team
What we’re looking for
Our new team member will be a strategic digital marketer with 6+ years of experience in paid search, paid social, SEO and analytics.
They’ll have a proven track record of digital campaign excellence generating brand awareness and high quality leads across a range of industries. This isn’t a junior role, so you will need to hit the ground running in a busy team. It’s very important that you have been instrumental in the strategy and execution of digital campaigns, rather than managing the agency that did this.
You will also have:
- Working knowledge of SEO best practice to enable effective management of our SEO partner
- Advanced skills in Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Zapier, Facebook + Instagram Business Manager, Google Analytics, HotJar (or similar). Working knowledge of LinkedIn Ads, SEMrush, Ahrefs or Active Campaign is a bonus.
- Experience in channel architecture and in creating/managing multi-channel performance marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management, communication and organisational skills
- Google accreditation and previous B2B agency experience will be highly regarded.
Whats the deal?
- This is a permanent part-time role of 3-4 days per week and is open to all states.
- The salary range is $85,000 – $110,000 (FTE) plus super, depending on experience.
- It is a remote role with the potential for one day per month working from an office depending on your location.
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!