UPowr is a rapidly growing clean tech startup. Now, we help Australian households make the switch to renewable energy, using solar and battery systems. In the near future, we aim to connect households to any electrified energy asset or asset network – all in the name of carbon displacement, and a greener energy future.
We believe in a world powered by renewable energy, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us make this vision a reality.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, but mighty team! Reporting to the CMO, you will be an experienced and well-rounded contributor in all things digital marketing; able to flex you broad skill set to own UPowr paid, email and organic social channels.
We’re looking for a great storyteller with some analytical chops, who can collaborate with the design and content leads to develop tactical campaigns across our Owned and Paid channels that increase consideration of the UPowr brand, and generate efficient leads for our Direct to Consumer business.
Skills and qualifications
Demonstrated experience and skills required include:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role working for a B2C or e-commerce brand.
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and working end-to-end: from strategy to implementation and optimisation.
- You’ve operated as a digital marketing manager for a B2C brand before, and understand what it takes to shift intent on a high value purchase decision.
- You have demonstrated experience with GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Facebook AdsManager and analytics platforms like (Heap or Mixpanel), and can implement tagging autonomously.
- You have demonstrated experience designing and implementing efficient, performant digital advertising campaigns that deliver quality leads back to the business, to a target CPA.
- Comfortable writing copy for ad campaigns and landing pages.
- Are a great storyteller and eager to own the organic strategy for our social media channels as part of this remit.
Nice to have:
- Experience with email marketing an advantage
- Experience with design programs like Figma, Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Passionate about sustainability-related topics
- Ace copywriting skills
If you fit many of these criteria (but not all), we still encourage you to apply. We’re always open to hearing from talented people who have the skills and aptitude to make an impact.
Curiosity, optimism, empathy and the spirit of collaboration are values that help us all thrive at UPowr. We’re looking for someone who has performed the role before, is comfortable working with minimal guidance, and collaborates well in a remote-first environment
Why work at UPowr?
If you’re someone who is passionate about contributing to a cleaner energy future and think you’d enjoy problem solving with a bright and energetic team in an early-stage startup environment, then UPowr is the place for you!
We offer a highly flexible work environment. You can work from home, or from one of our co-working spaces – it’s up to you. We don’t mind when, where and how you work, as long as you show up as your best self when you do.
We’re a tight-knit team that blends both remote and in-person work to ensure people achieve their preferred balance of brainstorming, collaborating, socialising but also ‘doing’. We offer big opportunities for those looking for them – there are no ceilings or politics, just pathways to grow, learn and evolve. We work flexibly with each person to develop employee agreements to ensure you do your best work.
- Location: SUPER flexible! From home or one of our co-working spaces – your choice!
- Hours: 24hrs spread however you like across the week – 3 full days or 5 shorter days.
- Salary: $120,000 FTE + super, prorated for 3 days per week.
- Start date: Mid-August
How to apply
If you’d like to join our journey and believe you can take this mandate on, please apply here through Beam.
If you’re not already part of our marketplace please sign up. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer these 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. Suitable candidates will also be asked to complete a short role-based task as part of the interview process.
We will be reviewing candidates as soon as they apply and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand – we can’t wait to meet you!