Grace Papers is an Australian based gender consultancy. Our unique technology platform makes managing family and career easy for both mums and dads. We provide enterprise solutions to many of Australia’s biggest corporates, and are the only business from which individuals can procure support for themselves directly, and affordably, as they navigate their career and pregnancy. In 2014, Grace Papers was awarded the Australian Human Rights Award for our work empowering working women to address pregnancy related bias & discrimination.
The happiness and satisfaction of our members and our corporate clients is everything to us and we seek to go above and beyond to ensure that every experience our community has with the Grace Papers brand is a positive one.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for digital customer acquisition and retention. You will have sound experience in digital marketing and advertising, social media marketing, content management, eDM campaigns, advertising and SEO. Ideally, you can also write content.
You’re a people person with outstanding management skills, and will manage our digital editor and community manager to achieve the desired results. You’re a strategic thinker with well-developed data analytics skills to enable us to come up with innovative products and experiences to improve engagement with existing members and reach new ones.
The success of this role is measured though the engagement with and retention of Grace Papers members, increase in profitability through member products, and customer satisfaction through delivering member value.
• Execute digital marketing and social strategy, including eDM campaigns, advertising and SEO.
• Work with CEO & agency to develop content strategy and manage content.
• Analyse member data and develop insights.
• Assist with the development of customer life-cycle programs, and implement plans for customer conversion, retention and reactivation.
• Stay abreast of trends and developments in the digital marketing space.
• Work closely with sales and marketing to ensure a positive online experience is had by our members.
• Identify new opportunities and develop member value through product development.
• Relationships – You will work closely with, and report to the CEO
• You will work closely with the Grace Papers team.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5+ years in a digital marketing role
• Strong written communication experience
• Well-developed data analytics skills
• Strong end-to-end project management skills, and experience managing agencies.
• Experience managing multiple projects and working to deadlines, influencing all parties along the way and ensuring maximum engagement
• You’re a team player who’s interested in contributing to a great culture
• You’re commercially savvy and understand the importance of profitability
• And finally, you believe in Grace Papers, driving gender equality and the empowerment of working parents
If you would love to have a genuine impact on making lives easier for Mums and Dads around Australia, we would love to meet you. Please apply here through Beam as soon as possible as this opportunity is for an immediate start.