Ready to make an impact in a dynamic and growing technology business?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive B2B marketing specialist to develop, implement, track and optimise marketing activities for our growing IT software consultancy.
The primary responsibilities of the role are
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, webinars/events and social media.
- Creation and publication of marketing assets in line with marketing plans.
- Monitor, adjust and report on effectiveness of digital marketing activities.
- Continuous improvement of the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
Skill Levels and Experience Sought
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or similar field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in relevant marketing roles.
- Strong content writing skills.
- Fluent English speaker
- Demonstrable experience in database management, email communications and digital presence.
- Creative and proactive with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools (e.g., Google Ads, Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What’s the deal?
Remuneration is commensurate with experience, up to a maximum of $93k Full Time Equivalent including Super
Reporting to the Directors this is a 9-12 month maternity contract and can 3-4 days part time.
Location: Redfern in Sydney
For an immediate start
If you’re keen to join our team, please apply here through Beam with a cover note telling us:
- Why your skills, experience and aptitude make you the best match for this role
- What makes you an excellent marketer
We look forward to hearing your story!