CELA is the peak body for Australia’s early childhood education sector.
We exist because we believe all children deserve quality early education and care – it underpins Australia’s future.
We amplify the value of quality early education and care for all Australian children to deliver positive community impact through advocacy, resources, professional learning, and member support.
Our Point of Difference: Our deeply knowledgeable team of experts and their commitment to the needs of our members enables CELA to support members to deliver the highest quality levels of early childhood education.
CELA is looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team with the key focus being to develop content predominately for emails and web and to analyse data.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the same or similar role, adept at managing and designing email campaigns and be able to analyse data to tailor content and update a CMS website. Someone who is mission-driven, high energy and highly productive professional with good judgment. Ideal candidates should be intellectually curious with strong analytical skills.
You should have exceptional communication skills both oral and written and have worked with an organisation that has a large database of subscribers or members to manage.
You should also be excited about working in a highly dynamic environment where adapting quickly to a changing environment is key.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including email, social media and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Managing our extensive email list
- Building CELA’s social media presence and designing items for social media
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience
- Using strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluating emerging technologies.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Updating website with new data/information as required.
- Tertiary qualifications (diploma or degree) in a relevant discipline or significant experience in the area of Marketing and Graphic Design.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in marketing and graphic design.
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital marketing budgets, campaigns and results.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience with CRM software.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Facebook ad campaigns.
- Sound knowledge of Marketing and Graphic Design principles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, Campaign Monitor, Survey Monkey, WordPress, Kentico (or similar), ADOBE suite, especially InDesign.
Experience working with membership base
What’s the deal?
- 4 days or Full-time hours depending on your preference
- Location: We are based in Sydney
- Salary: $60k + Super
- Start date: we’d love if you could join the team asap!
How to apply
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply asap.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
We look forward to meeting you.