• Flexible work options – work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
• 18 weeks parental paid parental leave
• Works with top ASX clients
Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Director within Technology Risk, and foster key client relationships by working on significant issues facing organizations today. Be a part of our firm’s growth engine.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by helping clients to improve their performance by strengthening their technology internal controls and risk management processes. This includes identifying areas of risk and process improvements within our client’s strategic business and transformation projects
As the Director your impact will be seen by playing an important role in helping create a business plan, leading a team and managing the execution of engagements. Working alongside market leading professionals you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic and progressive environment. Our audit clients include almost half of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 and many of the top ASX listed companies.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
• Lead the external audits at some of Australia’s largest financial services institutions
• Manage IT risk assessments for key operations, major system changes, outsourcing projects, cloud implementations
• Pursue and convert opportunities with current and new clients
• Be comfortable with application controls and security reviews
• Develop and promote thought leadership in the market
The brief is simple…
You have a solid background in Financial Services and Technology Risk and are capable of leading discussions to senior level stakeholders and as a result building strong relationships. You’re passionate about seeking new ways to add value to your clients.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
• Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
• Over 10 years’ experience in technology risk in the Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and broader financial services sector
• Are able to build and maintain client relationships
• have a strong understanding of current technology trends, and challenging in the industry
• are proactive approach in managing engagements and seeking ways to add value to your clients
• are experienced in leading a team and mentoring junior staff
• are a Self-starter with an ability to lead small and large teams independently
• are able to think laterally and has a track record of adapting to changing market conditions, trends and opportunities
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia’s number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, please apply here through Beam.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Related Jobs (4)
Senior Manager Advice Policy | Sydney | 4 days on July 2, 2018