Join PwC’s Private Clients – Wealth Services team as a Director by managing and overseeing a portfolio of client relationships and delivery of wealth strategy.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Private Clients, Wealth Services Tax team bring this to life by leveraging the insights gained from working with leading family offices and private investors in Australia and internationally to create bespoke strategies to help our clients achieve their wealth objectives.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
As the Director, you will:
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of client relationships and delivery of wealth strategy
- Develop/implement and oversee whole of balance sheet strategy
- Maintain regular communication and host meetings with clients
- Work closely and manage services from external/third party advisers and service providers (i.e. banks, legal providers etc.)
- Work closely with internal relationships and engagement colleagues to co-ordinate PwC services (i.e. Tax, Assurance, Advisory etc.)
- Complete a range of ‘ad-hoc’ consulting projects, focussed on a particular need or opportunity (i.e. Treasury Management, Foreign Currency, transaction based advice etc)
Alongside senior leadership team, drive business development activities:
- Work with prospective clients and evaluate opportunities to add strategic value to the relationship
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to identify prospect client opportunities and determine most appropriate engagement approach
- Prepare presentation materials to share with prospective clients
- Host and present at various internal training and educational sessions
- Investment research and strategy
- Oversee and drive direction of Firm’s investment framework and principles
- Oversee and manage due diligence of investment opportunities and specialists mandates
- Establish and negotiate fees/terms and client specific mandates
- Maintain key relationships with external stakeholders and fund managers
- Evaluate client needs and market opportunities to create unique and proprietary opportunities
- Provide coaching and mentoring to colleagues and team members
- Oversee development and implementation of operational processes to ensure efficient and timely service delivery to clients
- Drive the development of engagement templates and workflow processes
- Build close internal networks and relationships to enhance awareness of our team/service and generate greater collaboration and sharing of internal resources (Real Estate, Asset Consulting, Financial Sponsors divisions respectively)
The brief is simple…
You have a solid background in leadership within a similar environment and are capable of delivering quality and leading a team to success. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.