PwC’s People, Partnership & Culture team are role models; we live our purpose and values, we love and leverage our differences.We take risks, we are innovative, digital and an exciting people team. The People team feel proud and empowered to be relevant, front line leaders who enable the business to succeed.
We are seeking a passionate Strategic Diverse Hires Manager for the Talent Acquisition team who will design, lead and operationalise our Diversity & Inclusion talent attraction and hiring strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. You will be involved in and facilitate training, presenting at internal and external conferences, develop thought leadership and to contribute to team initiatives.
You will also connect and build relationships with external networks to stay abreast of D&I initiatives.
A critical element of this role is to act as the conduit between the recruiter and the hiring managers to design D&I recruitment strategies and candidate channels to better support more diverse hiring.
Reporting to the TA Experienced Hire Strategy team leader and D& and SI leaders, this role will support and educate business and talent acquisition teams to source diverse talent aligned to our D&I and SI strategies.
● Develop and implement a diverse hires strategy in consultation with the D&I and SI leaders to increase diverse
● Be a strategic advisor for the business and talent acquisition team overseeing the execution of the D&I hiring strategy
● Act as a visible and influential champion of diversity within the firm and externally
● Manage relationships with service providers and diversity partners
● Support the firms D&I strategy change and transformation programs
● Drive the use of digital and social capabilities to influence the way we hire
● Utilise data to provide effective reporting and insights for the business, D&I and SI and leadership teams
Key behavioural attributes
● Someone that thrives on building strong and meaningful relationships, within their team and across the firm
● A thirst for identifying & solving problems
● Enjoy working in a fast paced, diverse and dynamic environment
● Agility, strong solutions and problem solving focus
● Strong business acumen
● Experienced, strong communicator with the ability to present and influence at all levels
● Analytical and reporting skills
● Demonstrated behaviours consistent with PwC’s Values
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Agent
- Diversity & Inclusiveness SME
- Experience using Workday (Desirable)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks’ maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge?
We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now through Beam.
We look forward to hearing from you!