We are Modibodi, an award winning, internationally known e-commerce retailer, one of Australia’s fastest growing fash-fem tech brands and we are looking for a Ecommerce and Digital Marketer to bring technical digital capability to take our brand and business to the next level.
Our mission is to create better lives for men and women globally through delivering innovative, protective, supportive apparel and building a business that has a positive social impact on both humanity and our environment.
Kristy Chong is the CEO and creator of Modibodi™. She’s a mum on a mission, a fash-tech entrepreneur and a social advocate for women’s health issues and rights. Our values are to be open-minded, non-judgmental and innovative, at ease talking about issues that some people don’t feel comfortable talking about! We are a diverse team who love working with people and making change for people in the world. We are passionate about our purpose!
The Ecommerce and Digital Marketer will be responsible for leading the global IT and digital marketing strategy for the business with key responsibilities for digital performance, conversion optimisation, UI design, SEO, email marketing/CRM and customer mapping/insights. You will also be the key IT lead for the business, overseeing all technical and development for our ecommerce sites and business systems (alongside our IT agency and outsourced resources).
Key aspects of the role
- Improve and optimise the customer onsite experience and engagement to drive better revenue results
- Increase customer insights to gain a better understanding of the customer lifecycle, to inform business decisions
- Increase monthly repeat customer and retention rates in all markets
- Reduce time from 1st to 2nd purchase & 2nd to 3rd purchase
- Improve digital advertising ROAS in all markets by working with Agency or AI platform
- Drive database growth including online and offline strategies
- Increase EDM open rates, click thrus and conversion rates, and reduce unsubscribe rates to EDMs
- Improve organic SEO to drive higher organic traffic and sales
- Manage all external agencies and budgets to deliver better business returns
- Create and manage roadmap, for digital developments and improvements
- Ensure the best IT systems are in place for ecommerce and business processes
- Set up IT protocols / critical issues process
- Develop, manage and execute all website content planning and website design and ensure best UX design experience with the support of a graphic designer and content producer
- Develop the business EDM strategy to drive increased retention-repeat customers, and increase subscriber to customer rates
- Develop and implement SEO strategy across all e-commerce channels to increase Google organic traffic and sales results
- Use analytics tools to map the customer journey, identify pain points & trends and find new customer data insights to drive business growth
- Oversee the performance and strategy for all online advertising (manage the Agency or AI) to deliver the best ROAS to the business
- Work in close partnership with Graphic Designer and Social Media & Content Producer to improve the quality of content onsite and in digital advertisements
- Maintain global websites to ensure low technical issues (may use outsourced IT support)
- Continual support and development to increase website optimisation and conversion based on consumer feedback, competitor benchmarking, digital trends and internal data analysis
- Oversee the planning, implementation and integration of new e-commerce platform with agency or outsourced resources
- Oversee the planning, implementation and management of new sub-brand launch onsite with agency or outsourced resources
- Oversee the implementation of distributor e-commerce platforms, working closely with distributors to deliver an onbrand site with agency or outsourced resources
- Oversee the implementation and management of new CRM platform
- Acting as Key Lead for all company IT issues
- Find efficiencies and develop innovative ideas to drive better systems within the business
- Perform technology needs assessments, and evaluate emergent technologies, providing perspective & adoption where appropriate
- Manage execution and reporting of all web analytics including content, site, traffic and marketing campaign analysis (Google Analytics, Facebook, EDM & Adwords)
- Report progress on ongoing activities and projects
- May manage budgets across the initiatives for all online channels / activity
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience working in an e-commmerce/digital marketing role
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and/or start-up
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated ability to develop comprehensive digital marketing & communications plans, and translate them into day-to-day activities
- Experience updating and making changes to the backend of ecommerce platforms eg. Shopify or Woocommerce and CRMs eg. MailChimp, Emarsys or InfusionSoft
- A data-driven individual, you will also have a good understanding of brand and have a strong belief in a consumer-centric and direct to consumer sales channel approach to retail
- Strong project management skills with an organised, detailed and methodical approach
- Ability to use a variety of web development tools (HTML, Adobe suite, Google Analytics, CRM)
- Strategic Thinker – support business strategy and understand the role’s impact to the business
- Proactive – takes initiative to drive optimal outcomes for the business
- Strive to outperform – proactively drives for results for the long-term
- Establish Trust – build trust with the team and be accountable for business results
- Communication – Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Decide and act fast – exercise judgement based on insights and data
- Collaborate – foster teamwork and be willing to help, even when it’s outside of role scope
- Hours: this role is 4 days a week, open to flexible working hours to fit around school hours for instance, and work from home arrangement after a probation period of 6 months
- Salary: $90-100,000 including Super, Full Time Equivalent, permanent part-time
- Location – Drummoyne, Sydney, easy by bus. Unlimited parking within a few minutes.
- Perks – Great flexibility, free product!
Invitation to apply:
If you think you’re the right person for this role and would love to join our growth journey, please apply here through Beam. We can’t wait to meet you!