Collaboro is a digital asset management company that combines the very best of high-technology with human smarts and services. We store, collate and manage the image, video and artwork libraries of the biggest brands and advertising agencies in Australia – Qantas, Optus,
McDonald’s, Kellogg’s, M&C Saatchi, Leo Burnett and BMF among them.
Collaboro is a marketing technology business in scale-up mode. We’re looking for people to join us as we enter the next phase of our rapid growth trajectory. We have a significant technology and sales partnership with Microsoft, we already have significant investment capital on board, and we are accelerating towards the next capital round and overseas expansion.
You will be entirely focused on generating new revenue by selling Collaboro’s mix of software and process to enterprise, government and education verticals – verticals in which we already have traction and case studies. We are looking for either a consultative or challenger seller with a deep understanding of the marketing, advertising and production (video, image or print) industry. The right candidate will be able to bring existing networks and can work independently across all areas of sales from lead generation to complex enterprise close. This role is essential to our continued rapid growth of our early stage business in a space that is very receptive to disruption.
You will love to get your hands dirty, have a deep love for what technology can achieve, and enjoy being empowered to get things done. You will thrive working in a small team, and being immersed in (and crucial to) the rapid growth of a well-funded, high traction marketing technology business. In addition, you will work closely with our Digital Asset Managers and our clients to feed real time insights and requirements into the product and process road map. You have a commercial mindset, seeing opportunities for growth, extension and integration as well as flagging potential challenges.
Identify and qualify prospective clients, initiate contacts in order to generate new leads for the company.
- Deliver positive sales outcomes in a multi-stakeholder, enterprise sales environment.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals as set out in the sales plan.
- Present to key decision makers (marketing, media, technology, finance, procurement) within brands in order to gain traction and deliver closed business.
- Grow industry knowledge through evangelism, gain visibility through attending and
presenting at industry events, professionally representing the company to the industry
- Schedule sales meetings, present solutions.
- Review, negotiate, and close contracts and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, selling into enterprise marketing teams and/or
- Proven and verifiable track record of sales success across mid-market and enterprise clients.
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Demonstrated agency and brand relationships in the Australian marketplace.
- Understanding of SaaS and Martech processes & sales cycles.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing internal and external
- Capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently.
- A demonstrated ability to work competently under pressure.
- Strong computer skills and technical understanding.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented.
- We can teach everything, except desire and attitude.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience and background.
- Potential for equity for the right candidate.
- Relaxed office environment in North Sydney, close to everything
- We believe vehemently in a sustainable work/life balance and flexibility – we’re all adults here and it’s about outcome so tell us what you need to make it work for you.
- Work directly with the key players at blue chip brands, agencies and creative suppliers.
- Establish yourself in the leading edge of disruptive technology companies that are driving and responding to rapid industry change.
- Part time allows us to hire the very best of experienced talent, who may choose not to work full time. You tell us what works for you.
If this is the role for you, sign up to Beam here so you can apply asap! Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.